Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Though the App Store I tried to confirm my billing zip code and last 4 of social said it would ship in 2-3 weeks but it kept giving me an error and said I had an iPhone reservation and would be emailed soon to complete and I have 24 hrs to click the link and finish it.

Same

Why cant I get a Verizon unlocked phone if I dont have a Verizon account..... I thought if you buy it outright it doesnt matter, thats how it is in stores anyways

Was stressed, but that was a lot easier than a sneaker release

AT&T came up early. But I didn't see it until a little before 3. It was giving me a 20 minute estimated wait, so I did App Store right when it opened up and was In and out while still having a ten minute wait on AT&T's app.

I was trying to make sure I got first day delivery instead of that crap that happen last year.

copped on VZW early about 8 minutes for my personal line, then copped another VZW silver 256gb off apple to see if i can flip it. Silver seems to be most popular

Though the App Store I tried to confirm my billing zip code and last 4 of social said it would ship in 2-3 weeks but it kept giving me an error and said I had an iPhone reservation and would be emailed soon to complete and I have 24 hrs to click the link and finish it.

Same thing happened to me.

Anyone know about Best Buy? I go to select the phone I want the color and the size and then I pick AT&T and I’ll price and it gets rid of AT&T when u add to cart. Will it matter if I check out?

interestingly enough the VZW and sprint models are still available and the GSM models dont even have a streched out ship date

I got a thank you for your order and we're processing it e-mail

**** sures makes it sounds like it's sweet though.

Detailed pick up instructions and time of availability. :lol:

I'm gonna be mad if I get a follow up email talking about a delay, I'm kinda worried because I feel like that **** was too easy.

Back
Top Bottom