Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
For some reason I can't get "Guardians of Galaxy" to play on moviebox. Other movies play, just not that one. Has anyone gotten it to play?

I played it and watched like half of it, its like a screener but the sound wasn't great at certain points so I will watch it once a clean copy drops.

Used a 5s after 1 month with my 6. :x :x

Lol. I kinda wanna get the plus now though :/ maybe black friday.

Reps to DutchRoyal with the clutch apps. Still gotta figure out NBA one though.

Last edited:
I jail broke my 4s but never did it with my 5. Just seems unnecessary for me. I don't need any of these fancy features or movie box. Netflix holds me down.

I jail broke my 4s but never did it with my 5. Just seems unnecessary for me. I don't need any of these fancy features or movie box. Netflix holds me down.

trust me moviebox will have you thinking twice about keeping your netflix account. i cancelled mine

Moviebox Is definitely the best app on my phone. Especially with the bigger screen on this years models. I live being able to whip out any movie I want

Moviebox Is definitely the best app on my phone. Especially with the bigger screen on this years models. I live being able to whip out any movie I want
moviebox well doesnt suck it kinda does... i mean by the the time they get movies they be redbox status.... xbmc def blows it out the water with live tv all around the world, the latest movies in 1080p pretty much any tv show available for 24/7 streams... 

I wish apple would have this tweak baked in 
mean.gif
suppose to be included with the next major update of ios with new iphone that will be full screen touch aka edge to edge without the plastic space where the home button/touch id is. 

Also got early release of ios 8.1.1 (apple developers account) and i havent seen any changes.... tbh i just think this is solely a update to break jb. Id advise ppl DO NOT UPDATE to ios 8.1.1 when it releases (which should be within a week or so)

What exactly is movie box? Can you watch live tv? Do they have a good selection of movies?

Considering jb'ing my 6. Last time I jb'ed my phone was 4S so its been a while

View media item 1262515
Since I installed callbar I notice this blank screen. At first I thought it was the phone app but when I click it nothing happens and when I remove it go to any app and go to the multitask screen its still there

Sharing is SEVERELY limited on iPhone compare to Android.

I'm use to sharing a picture by hitting the share icon in the Gallery bar and having pretty much every app imaginable, but the ones I use the most are

Dropbox
PhotoGrid
Vsco
Instagram

I cant do that on the or am I missing something? Can somebody help me.

Also I notice if I edit a picture it saves the original as the edit, not as second picture with the edits.

Last edited:
Sharing is SEVERELY limited on iPhone compare to Android.

I'm use to sharing a picture by hitting the share icon in the Gallery bar and having pretty much every app imaginable, but the ones I use the most are

Dropbox
PhotoGrid
Vsco
Instagram

I cant do that on the or am I missing something? Can somebody help me.

Also I notice if I edit a picture it saves the original as the edit, not as second picture with the edits.

It's the developers that need to add support for this

Back
Top Bottom