Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
i thought it was a stupid gimmick from the get go and dont like it. before i saw it, and even after i used it. meh

excitied to see how good the cameras on the 6 are tho. i hope the front is crazy :nerd:

i thought it was a stupid gimmick from the get go and dont like it. before i saw it, and even after i used it. meh

excitied to see how good the cameras on the 6 are tho. i hope the front is crazy :nerd:

My only gripe with the S5 Galaxy I currently have lol. Front camera on iPhones >>>>>>>>>>>>

Fingerprint scanner only has like two uses though. And let your finger be greasy or you just touched a water bottle; scan isn't going to work and you're typing in passcode anyway.

I thought it was gimicky as well but once I started using it everyday I was like "oh yeah this is legit". The front facing cam on the iPhone specifically the 5s is amazing. The camera period on the 5s is really good. I am eager to see what they do with the camera on the 6

dude samsung is scared of the 6 release LOL they admitted it, iphone 6 is projected to sell 60-80million units this year......lol thats only in 4 months bro, samsung is just sitting back not waiting to see how good there precious galaxy "alpha" does LOL but to see how many people jump ship to iphone, bro watch when I tell you......biggest iphone release ever......

I hope ya'll bros have the touch id set up like I do, scanned both thumbs so either works :smokin

Last edited by a moderator:
I had both index fingers and both thumbs on mine :pimp:

And even though I am not getting it that Galaxy Alpha :pimp:

Take a closer look at it

Last edited:

I thought it was gimicky as well but once I started using it everyday I was like "oh yeah this is legit". The front facing cam on the iPhone specifically the 5s is amazing. The camera period on the 5s is really good. I am eager to see what they do with the camera on the 6

i hope its a big jump im quality which i assume it should be? more importantly front camera too.

before i never cared for the camera but i take a lot of pics now so its pretty important :lol:

Being able to pull out your phone and take a highly level cell phone pic with no effort is CRUCIAL.
How about being able to actually use it to make a call or to browse the Internet
Is it just me but sometimes my signal will just go from LTE to 4g to "no service" in the matter of seconds throughout the day
I'm with AT&T
But I have been noticing it more frequent lately
Also I'm on a iPhone 5 and haven't even updated iOS 7 yet
Maybe that could be the reason

well i hope the camera on the iphone 6 is good... camera on my sons ipad air is pretty crappy for something its size... the only reason im looking at the iphone 6 is for the wifey... she doesnt use her note 3 to its full potential... i still love my torrents and streaming games.. so it will be a harder decision for me... but the wifey does take a crap load of pics and records a lot, thats why she likes the samsung/note... well cant wait for the battle... i know is all about preference of OS... but i/we have no problems with learning curves of each brand...

Been rocking my phone naked since the iPhone 4. My 5s is incredibly sexy naked :smokin

Get with the program guys, they release a new iPhone every year. Enjoy your phone because in 7-9 months you'll always want the new one anyway

The S models only have a few new features than the previous which isn't even worth upgrading too. While some people coppin the upgrade version, I'll be getting the brand new phone.

love the fingerprint scanner 
nthat.gif
i would hate to have to go back to putting in a passcode

only thing i dont like is that if you get your finger even slightly wet it wont work

Had a crazy FWB claiming she's preggo. Knew it was BS but couldn't prove it. She had upgraded to a 5S so put her to sleep with the D, then unlocked it with her index finger. Semi-grimey but put me in the clear

'Tis why i would never activate it when in a relationship

No need to go naked fellow iPhone uses, just cop one of these and be done with it.
thats just od overkill...like wth do yall be doing with yall phones...playing touch football ah something? also i like how they conveniently didnt show what would happen if you dropped the phone, nor protection for the back. 

like who is gonna have a knife,switchblade free and loose in their pockets or man purse? 

No need to go naked fellow iPhone uses, just cop one of these and be done with it.
thats just od overkill...like wth do yall be doing with yall phones...playing touch football ah something? also i like how they conveniently didnt show what would happen if you dropped the phone, nor protection for the back. 

like who is gonna have a knife,switchblade free and loose in their pockets or man purse? 

:stoneface:

its just showing it doesnt get scratched

my phone has so many scratches on the front just by being in my pocket with keys and wallet and maybe if i end up putting change or something. do that for a month and look at your phone. tons of little scratches.

Back
Top Bottom