• Total voters

What I've been using for Spotify 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Went to the HTC 10 for 3 days and came back soon as the jb was announced 
laugh.gif
  messaging is just too superior on the iPhone I don't know if I can go back 
mean.gif

iOS 10 beta 1 ran like absolute dog **** on my 6+ had to reflash the 9.3.2 firmware just to get off it. Hows beta 3 for 6 and 6+ users ?

that won't work. They will notice that the phone got in water.

That's true. They now have an indicator inside the phone. Not sure if they only put it on iphone 6 onwards but it Doesn't matter if you put that in rice, etc.. they can tell

Water indicator goes all the way back to the 3. Iirc the 3 had only one and it was in the in the headphone jack (see pic). The indicators multiply as you move up in the different versions. Do a google image search of "water damaged iphone indicators".

https://www.google.com/search?q=wat...6iYKHaHsBNMQ_AUICSgC&biw=1233&***=654#imgrc=_

View media item 2114113

Last edited:
iOS 10 beta 1 ran like absolute dog **** on my 6+ had to reflash the 9.3.2 firmware just to get off it. Hows beta 3 for 6 and 6+ users ?

havent really had any problems like i did with Beta1. once in a blue it might lock up for a few seconds if i double click the home button to multitask but other than that its been working MUCH better than Beta1.

After the last beta deleted my album artwork I'm gonna pass on betas. Looking forward to the new phone with all new software

What's the official eta of ios10? Passing on jailbreak. All I ever used was the push gmail to stock mail app. Spark has remedied that need.

I realized Gboard was causing my phone to freeze over the past few months, switched back to stock and all the issues went away. iOS really doesn't want you using 3rd party keyboards :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom