Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Sense when do they make a 32 gb iPhone 6 plus?
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Anyone looking for a case, I do not recommend the spigen neo hybrid.

Mine broke after less than 2 months of regular use with no drops. It broke right near the mute toggle switch. I also read reviews on Amazon about people having the same problem.

I guess they tried to remedy that with the metal version, but that one interferes with signal strength.

Guess I'll throw on my back up incipio ngp for now.

Mine broke after less than 2 months of regular use with no drops. It broke right near the mute toggle switch. I also read reviews on Amazon about people having the same problem.

I guess they tried to remedy that with the metal version, but that one interferes with signal strength.

The bunper or case?

Mines holding up just fine with no drops.

The bunper or case?
The case is called "neo hybrid". It's a rubber case, with a plastic piece that goes around it.

The case is called "neo hybrid". It's a rubber case, with a plastic piece that goes around it.

This case been holding up fine for me, with a couple drops...and get constant compliments bout it...got the red plastic shell one
It's a real nice looking case. I've had it on my phone pretty much since day one, almost 2 months. I noticed the crack today.

incase is really dragging with their slider cases for the 6. I'm ready to get rid of the Spigen.

I don't know if its me, but I've had an iPhone since the original one.

But, I feel like my typing has been sub par. I mispell words easily like I'm missing keys. Has anyone been experiencing that? I want to say I think it's me but it could also be how the keyboard is laid out or the touchscreen isnt registering my touches as fast as it use to.

iPhone 6+

Is there an easier way to switch between android and iphones without dealing with the text message issue now? Just got a motto x2 and will have an upgrade in October by when I assume the 6s will be out and would consider picking it up.

I remember this being an issue earlier in the year but that's all i know, if its been resolved please explain.

Is there an easier way to switch between android and iphones without dealing with the text message issue now? Just got a motto x2 and will have an upgrade in October by when I assume the 6s will be out and would consider picking it up.

I remember this being an issue earlier in the year but that's all i know, if its been resolved please explain.

I think it may be the only way. I have an OPO and I wanted to switch back and forth.

Finally upgraded to the 6

Love how it looks naked not sure if I want to grab a case or not

I bought a case and screen protector from the Apple store, **** came up to $89. I'm returning all that tomorrow. :lol:

I don't know if its me, but I've had an iPhone since the original one.

But, I feel like my typing has been sub par. I mispell words easily like I'm missing keys. Has anyone been experiencing that? I want to say I think it's me but it could also be how the keyboard is laid out or the touchscreen isnt registering my touches as fast as it use to.

iPhone 6+
I noticed this when the 5 released
I was a damn text message pro on the original iphone the 3G and 3GS

anyone have experience with the iLoome tempered glass screen protectors?
Not with that one, but I have one from SirLanceAlot or whatever and it cracked around the edges real fast. I'm guessing because of the curved screen of the phone it makes it a little more prone to crack easier. I'm going to order a couple no name glass ones from china to replace them as they break.

Still mind blown at this battery. My iPhone 5 would need recharging throughout the day

17hrs standby
7hrs usage

25% remaining

Back
Top Bottom