Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I've had powerbeats and returned them because imo the SQ for the money wasn't worth it. Never tried the other ones.

Don't know about yall but the earbuds that come with the iPhone's now are money

Last edited:
Finally got movie box go on cydia and add this repo http//repo.hackyouriphone.org dowload it then search for moviebox then download that then your good

Any good trade in deals for a 4 towards a 6 either on Black Friday or during the holidays. I got an old 4 I don't use.

Last edited:
AT&T had a good buy back before they were giving $200 credit on an iphone 4. I traded in 2. Mad people were trading in 10 iphone 4's.
It is still kind of active depending on the store and rep you talk to.

In for responses. 

Jaybird Bluebuds just read the Amazon reviews. I have them and wish I had bought them sooner.
I got em. Was able to scoop em up for $100. Regular $170, on sale for $130, used 15% off coupon, used my Best Buy Rewards points.
I must say they are really good so far. And it's so much better not having any wires. I never transfer ALL my music to my phone because I have a iPod Classic. But I can't use Bluetooth with the classic, so now I'm rolling with a 6+ with 6834 songs on it. Amazing.

Last edited:
Finally used Apple Pay today at a couple of Footlockers :nthat:

More stores need to get on board

Powerbeats 2 or Jaybird Bluebuds X?

I was wondering this, heard mixed things about both

I've had powerbeats and returned them because imo the SQ for the money wasn't worth it. Never tried the other ones.

Don't know about yall but the earbuds that come with the iPhone's now are money

Too bad they're too big for my ears

What's the best way to save data? I use my phone on Wi-Fi all the time but something is eating my data up like no other. Also I stream music heavy but since joining T-Mobile I get free spotify and Pandora, can someone chime in on this situation.

What's the best way to save data? I use my phone on Wi-Fi all the time but something is eating my data up like no other. Also I stream music heavy but since joining T-Mobile I get free spotify and Pandora, can someone chime in on this situation.

You can go to your app and decide if you want it to stream Wi Fi only or through your data plan.

Spotify uses a lot of data IMO

Finally able to walk into Best Buy and purchase my iPhone 6+ 64gb in space grey for Sprint :pimp:

I like this thing. A lot.

Attempting to sell my mint condition iPhone 5 (black, 32gb) is harder than I thought :-/

Back
Top Bottom