Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
If Note 4 had iMessage it would be a wrap. I love iPhones and the high powered Android phones. Basically the Note series. Seems like the only Android phone that is dope across the board. Battery, screen, functionality, updates :nerd:, camera etc.

I just wish it was reasonable to own both.

I already own a Note 3 put in a order for a iphone 6+ yesterday... Seems kinda dumb but I like phablets.

NOT the same thing.

only people that think it's the same thing are android users.

whatsapp is a separate app, imessage is integrated into the messages app and automatically knows if the other person has an iPhone. it just works so well and you can make free calls around the world (facetime audio) and obviously video.

even google tried to do the same thing with hangouts but it's not even close to the same thing.

Oh.....I thought Facetime was a separate thing from iMessage. I thought he was just talking about free texting or something. I guess I am off.

How can they fix the bending issue with a software update if it's a physical problem
indifferent.gif

iOS 8.0.1 Breaks Touch ID – Don’t Install It Yet

By Todd Haselton | September 24, 2014

Stay Connected with Us! Follow TechnoBuffalo
Apple iPhone 6 Plus - Gold-7

Apple just rolled out iOS 8.0.1 to address several bugs in iOS 8, which shipped on the iPhone 6 Plus and iPhone 6 and is available for older devices dating back to the iPhone 4s. Unfortunately, it also created a major bug, which means you definitely shouldn’t update right now, particularly if you have an iPhone 5s, iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus.

We can confirm after installing the update that iOS 8.0.1 breaks Touch ID. When we went to log-in to our device using a thumbprint the system didn’t recognize anything and we ultimately had to type in our passcode. A simple flaw? No. We then went into the Touch ID settings, deleted our fingerprint and tried to register a new one. That’s when the system just delivers failed messages over and over, without allowing us to even attempt to fix it.

We’ve also tried complete reboots to try to see if that fixed the problem to no avail. Reports online are suggesting that there are also wireless connectivity issues with mobile networks, which we are unable to confirm at this time. Stay away from iOS 8.0.1 for now, it’s probably safe to do so even if your phone doesn’t support Touch ID, since it appears there’s more than one issue here right now.

Last edited:
if you want to downgrade back to iOS 8

1. http://www.ipswdownloader.com
2. pick your phone
3. shift+restore in iTunes (or is it cmd/option)?

i'm in the process of downloading it. the servers are being hammered right now so it'll take an hour. i'm gonna pop my sim in my iPhone 5 and get some food :smh:

Gonna give my phone one more try. If it dies at 16% again I'm gonna return it. Went to charge after it died to 25% to see if it would drain at 16% and it didn't so that's why I'm giving it one more chance.

Back
Top Bottom