Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Anyone iphone 6 plus users here kinda wishing they should have went for the 6? lol, I keep trying to look at the positives of the 6 plus, but the giant screen is starting to be a nuisance for me :lol:

The screen is a plus for sure. It's just I'm not used to something this size especially being my phone. Still kinda have mixed feelings but I believe with more time I'll end up liking it more. I'm sure with more updates it will be even better. I'm just kind of bored since it is the same phone but bigger. Other than a few tweaks it's the same as my 5.

If my coworker never had the note. I'd probably cop the regular 6. But I see his phone everyday and I got use to the size. So 6+ for me

Anyone iphone 6 plus users here kinda wishing they should have went for the 6? lol, I keep trying to look at the positives of the 6 plus, but the giant screen is starting to be a nuisance for me 
laugh.gif
bruh we already had your type in here we just trying to talk about phones 

Idk I just know you can't get a real feel for how a phone is be for everyday life playing around with it in store.

I think it's preference , I use my phone as a computer ,

Internet surfing
Texting
Email
Apps

I don't think I'll have a problem with the 6 plus , using it for media purposes

Anyone iphone 6 plus users here kinda wishing they should have went for the 6? lol, I keep trying to look at the positives of the 6 plus, but the giant screen is starting to be a nuisance for me :lol:

There are definitely more cons with the 6 Plus than the regular 6. I mentioned it a post back but talking on the phone i definitely stupid looking. Still function fine but just stupid looking nonetheless. I went to work today and wear slacks and the pockets on these aren't as deep as my other pants. Again, still functional but just feels odd. I even had it in my zip up hoodie and the damn thing sticks out in pocket where I have to hold onto it with my hand in it. And I went to the gym today with and came to the conclusion that I am just going to get a shuffle instead. I always pocket my phone but I'd hate to slam a weight on it or something. Also maybe I am just being an odd guy but pulling this phone out of pocket at a bar or even on the bus is just so attention grabbing imo. I am sure it will become more of a norm late though.

Still, even with these flaws, I still don't think you can't own a phone this big. I got less than 10 days to return it still if I really don't like it in the long run.

Man even the 6 is so big in my pocket that I was worried about a weight hitting it at the gym yesterday.

Probably be able to go to the mall at one of those stands that has all those phone accessories and swap colors

It'd be tacky if you knew someone got it done at some mall but guaranteed if Apple did it, it would be copped over all the colorways released.

iPhone-6-gold-.jpg

that looks ugly and cheap

theres a known company that actually paints or w/e the cases that all the stars and players would send their phones to. pretty much makes it look OEM and every color. forgot the name. willing to bet they will do the iphone 6 as well. i just wouldnt want to spend $300 and lose my warranty. almost did it with my 5.

So a 64GB space grey 6 plus Cali tax, and ahipping, will come out at around $800?? Might just cop for retail..
Where are you purchasing your phone from?

With that price, I got my 6 reg 64gb and my wife's 6+ 64gb for $800 and some change.

We both were eligible for upgrades, are you?

Last edited:

Anyone iphone 6 plus users here kinda wishing they should have went for the 6? lol, I keep trying to look at the positives of the 6 plus, but the giant screen is starting to be a nuisance for me 
laugh.gif
I saw the 6 plus at the store but the idea of not being able to use one hand bothered me. 

Replaced the screen on my 5 and switched back to it from the 4S i was rockin. Man i missed that LTE speed haha. Also got my JB back, so wont upgrade until they fix all the bugs with iOS 8.

Also, i've been reading that people are calling the retention department at AT&T and getting their upgrades moved up for the 6. Not sure what all they are saying, but some people with 5S's are having success. FYI for those not due for an upgrade yet. I'm thinking of calling and seeing if i can get it moved up.

Finally played with a 6+ today, that thing is massive, way larger than I expected. I still kindawant one tho. The front facing camera was magical, iI've never seen my face so clearly. It's like I was watching myself in a Disney movie.

Iphones are sleek and all, and I low key want a 6, but I still think that I'd be happier with my s5. I love the amount of customization.

There are definitely more cons with the 6 Plus than the regular 6. I mentioned it a post back but talking on the phone i definitely stupid looking. Still function fine but just stupid looking nonetheless. I went to work today and wear slacks and the pockets on these aren't as deep as my other pants. Again, still functional but just feels odd. I even had it in my zip up hoodie and the damn thing sticks out in pocket where I have to hold onto it with my hand in it. And I went to the gym today with and came to the conclusion that I am just going to get a shuffle instead. I always pocket my phone but I'd hate to slam a weight on it or something. Also maybe I am just being an odd guy but pulling this phone out of pocket at a bar or even on the bus is just so attention grabbing imo. I am sure it will become more of a norm late though.

Still, even with these flaws, I still don't think you can't own a phone this big. I got less than 10 days to return it still if I really don't like it in the long run.

Nice way of putting it, esp the bar scenario. That's a lot like how I used to feel with my note 2, it's hard to consider it a personal device when someone can peep it from across the room. Not to mention how cumbersome it is if you don't have LeBron sized hands.

I like the idea of having "the biggest phone" but it comes with a cost.

Should I order my phone through apple , or just wait on in store pickup availability? Decisions

This is for 6+

Nice way of putting it, esp the bar scenario. That's a lot like how I used to feel with my note 2, it's hard to consider it a personal device when someone can peep it from across the room. Not to mention how cumbersome it is if you don't have LeBron sized hands.

I like the idea of having "the biggest phone" but it comes with a cost.

You dudes must have insecurits issues , who cares??? :lol:

Colors are nice but $250!? Plus doing that voids the warranty.

plenty of people do it, its pretty much if you are a baller (like some in this thread claim to be) they can afford it no problem. you can make your phone a color most wont have like i said, a legit black iphone 6.

Thoughts on the easy pay plan from Sprint?...worth it??...seems like it...if I'm to pay full retail and just give in my 5s to sprint for that 285$ credit

has anyone been able to just stroll into a store (AT&T specifically) and just get lucky and bought an iPhone 6? if so which phone? i sold my galaxy s4 this weekend and want to put my iphone 4s towards the purchase of a space grey 6 but it seems as though its impossible. i found the gold one but not space grey. 
Space Grey werent available at my ATT but I walked in on RD no problems...got the Gold 6 - 64gb 

If your not in a rush just wait a month when all the hype dies down 

Back
Top Bottom