Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
i purchased the 6 for ma dukes, She loves it. She went from a 4s to the 6.

Im just going to wait to see if they do release a 6s, got till April 11 till my current contract up 

Apple skimping so when they come out with the 6s with higher res ppl eat it up. They only give u so much for a reason.

Since day one they been all about this marketing scheme I'm starting to see it and hate that about them...

Just like when this apple watch drops they going to test the water and when the next version drops with that one feature to allow it to work without a iphone like take and receive calls without your phone on you the masses will eat it up making it the best selling watch and they will claim to have out sold the first iwatch by millions when that is what people wanted from the first watch..

It's called nickel and dime'n ppl

Last edited:
Since day one they been all about this marketing scheme I'm starting to see it and hate that about them...

Just like when this apple watch drops they going to test the water and when the next version drops with that one feature to allow it to work without a iphone like take and receive calls without your phone on you the masses will eat it up making it the best selling watch and they will claim to have out sold the first iwatch by millions when that is what people wanted from the first watch..

It's called nickel and dime'n ppl

Lol yep. No reason the 6 can't have a 1080p screen.

MamaSan failed her bosses by getting arrested. That's two less phones for them. She probably lost a finger or two for that. :smh:
All cash transactions :lol:
The guy at the end, what did you expect man? :rolleyes
So what exactly is going on ? The Chinese is just buying them all with cash and then what

if you walk into the right stores, you'll see arabs and what not come in and buy 50-100 iPhones at a time on a bi-weekly basis.

MamaSan failed her bosses by getting arrested. That's two less phones for them. She probably lost a finger or two for that. :smh:
All cash transactions :lol:
The guy at the end, what did you expect man? :rolleyes
So what exactly is going on ? The Chinese is just buying them all with cash and then what

They buy them all, and them ship them back and resell for sometimes double the retail price.

has anyone been able to just stroll into a store (AT&T specifically) and just get lucky and bought an iPhone 6? if so which phone? i sold my galaxy s4 this weekend and want to put my iphone 4s towards the purchase of a space grey 6 but it seems as though its impossible. i found the gold one but not space grey. 

Last edited:
my bro's wife is giving me her 5...

only thing is the screen is cracked.

How much am I looking at to get it replaced?

where they trying to get that unlimited plan up out her tho....

i may do next the next time around but my data use is to damn high 
Nah she doesnt have unlimited she just has the basic 2GB data plan. The ipad is hooked up on the data plan too so she can use it on the go. Made me realize how much im actually on my phone :smh:

use to think my ma would go over her 2GB and she hasnt yet, meanwhile im a consistent 7-8 GB a month (granted i stream youtube, hbogo, netflix, etc) but still

When I got mine at RadioShack, they told me that there is not an option on the screen (at least for them) to accept my unlimited plan and move it to the 6. The 2 guys working had to manually do it, and mark my upgrade as going to the iPhone 5 since the option to keep unlimited was there for the 5. On the 6 the only options on their screen was to choose a data plan.

That might be where/how they are getting people out of unlimited. Theyll still honor grandfathered unlimited if you fight for it, but theyre def trying to rid people of it.

Looking online a 10GB plan is $140, my bill monthly for unlimited is $130 ... Im like cmon man its $10, but then I thought about it if thousands or so of customers are skipping out on $10 monthly every 2 years thats adding up.

(this is for AT&T)
im probably going in store sometime this week, and if this is the case with me, I won't buy the phone, and wait for my contract to expire and go with a diff company. I've been with att too long for them not to treat me as a valued customer and grandfather my unlimited plan.

Someone's experience on the iPhone 6 Plus and why he returned it: http://www.theverge.com/2014/9/22/6827863/apple-iphone-6-plus

And I literally have never made a phone call yet on my phone but my boy just called me and I answered the phone and I felt like the mic area wasn't even near my mouth and was kind of moving it up and down. It's definitely really silly when making calls. One plus for you regular 6 folks.

my bro's wife is giving me her 5...

only thing is the screen is cracked.

How much am I looking at to get it replaced?
not much under 100 bucks 

also make sure you google iphone replacement battery for iphone 5 program some phones can get new battery free

or fix the screen flip it and get a 6 big dog

im probably going in store sometime this week, and if this is the case with me, I won't buy the phone, and wait for my contract to expire and go with a diff company. I've been with att too long for them not to treat me as a valued customer and grandfather my unlimited plan.
they grand my no problem i order through apple tho. i never had a problem with they trying to take it, but then i never go to a actual ATT store 

they aren't letting ANYONE keep or grandfather their plans, yeah, it really sucks, at this point, i don't think ATT gives a **** though. greedy fuks!

Did a cross upgrade on my family plan, the Apple rep didn't have any issues giving me back my grandfathered unlimited plan. Must be an AT&T thing. Good luck to you guys

If a dude/female spends a G on a phone who cares.
Some people use their phones as the iPad PC laptop etc. Everything is done from the phone, or a very small percentage of work or personal interaction is done elsewhere.

Paying full sticker no upgrade for a phone is the EXACT same as doing an upgrade for 199+ or payment plan.

What's valuable about watching another mans money and where he spends it? Nada
This attitude alone tells people with life experiences that your mind still works on to small of a plane to comprehend spending a G on a phone.

But some people do spend a G on a phone when they are past due on electric bills and, glad that's not me

Last edited:
Anyone got the Zagg glass screen protector? All my Best Buys in my area are out of the plastic HDX one and wonder if the glass one is a nice alternative. Any pros or cons?
I use Xtreme Guard screen protectors. You apply it with a lil bit of soapy water. Let it sit for about 10 minutes then youre good to go. never have to take it off or switch to a new one.

If it comes off for some reason or you want to adjust it you can just reapply

When i ordered my 4 (yes long time ago) i got it straight from apple it wasnt an issue. Just plut the new micro sim in and used my phone. Kept my unlimited

When i got the GS3, I went in AT&T bought the phone he looked at my plan (this is when they officially got rid of unlimited) and said I assume you want to keep your plan. That was that

With this 6 it may have just been Radio Shack's system didnt have an option to keep unlimited. My aunt told me when she went in to AT&T to pick hers up that they were honoring grandfathered plans. I just told her to make sure when she goes back in to make sure mine is still unlimited and if not I know she'll do some damage with the argue game lol (we got like 6 phones under her account lol, cant move cuz im not trying to lose my unlimited)

Im gonna go with if you ordered from Apple and its getting delivered to you at home you wont have a signle issue keeping your unlimited, its in store that might be a different battle

so, no grey 6 64gbs in my area, if I order online, it says 21-35 business days to ship... Guess that means I can't get do the trade in at an art store.

Att prob doing this **** on purpose so they don't have to hand out $$ for trade ins :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom