Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
The company I work for is offering 21% off the Verizon phone plans (eligible for the 6 and 6+), after removing the discount about 2 years ago.

I'm currently with AT&T and not linked to any contract, should I jump to Verizon and add my fiance to the plan? And cop the phones with a 2 year?

Last edited:
The company I work for is offering 21% off the Verizon phone plans (eligible for the 6 and 6+), after removing the discount about 2 years ago.

I'm currently with AT&T and not linked to any contract, should I jump to Verizon and add my fiance to the plan? And cop the phones with a 2 year?

YES

Verizon stores are taking forever to fulfill orders from people standing in line, got a few stores that have the 6+ left but hard to say with the lines what people may take smh I hate this lol first world problems

Walked into the local AT&T store on my lunch break (1:00 EST) to try my luck as I wasn't about to camp out/get up early. There was a line and she stated they were out of all 6+ but they had 6 in 64 and 128(?) in silver and gold. Told her to put me on the list for that 64 Silver babygirl. Waited 30 minutes in line and got taken care of and homegirl told me she just looked in the back and she found a space grey 64 for me :smokin

#CoolStoryBro

Walked into the local AT&T store on my lunch break (1:00 EST) to try my luck as I wasn't about to camp out/get up early. There was a line and she stated they were out of all 6+ but they had 6 in 64 and 128(?) in silver and gold. Told her to put me on the list for that 64 Silver babygirl. Waited 30 minutes in line and got taken care of and homegirl told me she just looked in the back and she found a space grey 64 for me
smokin.gif

#CoolStoryBro
She wants the D

Walked into a local ATT store at 1 EST and walked out 30 min later with a 64 GB Silver 6. Traded in my 4 for $200, too.

So no fine print trading in the old phone to att? And it works on a new contract price? That $200 will come in handy towards a new phone.

Stopped in ATT on lunch for a 6 64gb. They had it. i couldnt wait though becuase I was on lunch. The rep was trying to talk slick to me. Can someone clarify if it really is about the same price to do te NEXT installment as opposed to another contract? He said I'll lose a $15 credit each month, and this is across the board on ATT, because they arent offering it for the 2 year anymore. so $15x24 = 360 +336 for the phone +40 upgrade fee = $736 as opposed to $750 with the installment plan.... Something just doesnt seem right about it.

Over the course of time it would cost less to pay full price for the phone since you would not lose the $15 discount...it would be a wash after about 2 years

Or you could switch to another carrier and still get the discount on the phone with a 2 year contract and pay even less

If you had verizon before there's a discount you may be eligible for

6 plus is bigger than Imagine but still love it. Typing gets gettung used to

Horizontal texting is kind of odd. It's definitely not as easy with say the regular 6. Viewing websites are really nice though.

So no fine print trading in the old phone to att? And it works on a new contract price? That $200 will come in handy towards a new phone.

Yup. Pretty much have your phone with no box or anything and just give it to the Apple rep and it's take off instantly. My friend even had a bad iPhone 5. All scratched up and the front facing camera was bad and they still took it. I think they just recycle them anyways as parts.

Thank you for the reply sirs.

Next question...

I've always had the black iphone, never white screen. Do the white screens get dirty over time? Like under the glass around the edges? I work around oil, and don't want the oil seeping in and looking like crap after 6 months.

Last edited:
Anyone else's verizon store not selling any iPhones out of contract? Found it weird when the guy came out and announced that.

So here's my story:

As some may have seen I posted earlier around 6:30 when I got to the verizon store. I was 13th in line, when I saw how quickly the first group of people walked out I knew they had no 6 plus available. :rolleyes decided to get my girl a 16g gold 6 and hope they have the plus within 2 weeks.

Since I was being nice I decided to drive to another verizon store and see if they had any 6 plus available. Was about 35-40 people in front of me and they wouldn't discuss quantity with anyone. Finally get inside and they have 2 6 plus left. I'm thinking great I'll swap the 6 I got from the first store with the plus and pay the difference + restocking fee. Girl comes back, only have 128g left smh. So if I do the trade my girl is stuck with that since your only allowed one exchange. No dice for her. Now it's my turn, in the past I've usually swapped my iPad upgrades to use for my phone, verizon wasn't giving me the option to do it online, after calling corporate sometime last week they told me they can manually push it through but I declined since I'd already be in store getting my girls phone. They also said a corporate store can push it through if there's an upgrade available on my account. I tell the girl and get shot down, only corporate can do that she says and whoever gave you the info was wrong. So I'm back to square one. Ended up just ordering a black 6 plus with a ship date of 10/14. Not complaining since I already have the 5s just wanted to do everyhing in one shot.

All in all I won't go back to the first verizon store for anything and I waited about 4 hours for a gold 6 when I could've just preordered from best buy.

Back
Top Bottom