Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
People are plain dumb if they're trying to get the new phone but hundreds of dollars behind on their bill. How many months behind do you have to be before they shut your phone off?

People are plain dumb if they're trying to get the new phone but hundreds of dollars behind on their bill. How many months behind do you have to be before they shut your phone off?

It just doesn't make sense that it's laughable. :lol:

Anything just to keep up appearances, I guess.

-Drew

despite getting my ups label yesterday, there has been no origin scan and I wont be getting my phone tomorrow. **** tmobile

If i go to my local att store tomorrow no preorder or nothing 

what are my chances of getting a black 64g 6 
frown.gif
unless people panic cuz they cant get the 6+ Id say your chance are good 

if your getting a case for your phone then I wouldnt worry about the color of your phone just get a blk case which further improves

your chances 

My plan is to go before work if its not available I just go back before 9/30 which ATT cut off date for trade-ins 

Had it for 5 years,
Gave it up. After you go over 5GB the internet you're using isn't even LTE speeds anymore smh.

Also, that unlimited plan that I was grandfathered into messed up the rest of the lines. Once I got rid of it, my bill with 2 other lines dropped by like 80 dollars.
Hmmm Im with ATT and havent been throttled yet, and I'm always in the 10-15gb usage a month.   Been holding onto this unlimited data package for years lol.  

unless people panic cuz they cant get the 6+ Id say your chance are good 

if your getting a case for your phone then I wouldnt worry about the color of your phone just get a blk case which further improves

your chances 

My plan is to go before work if its not available I just go back before 9/30 which ATT cut off date for trade-ins 
please break this down

im  also on att and have a 4s 

whats up with the trade ins 

even if i could knock down the price a lil

Any way i can get ATT to over-ride and let me get an early upgrade? Upgrade isn't available until November.

please break this down

im  also on att and have a 4s 

whats up with the trade ins 

even if i could knock down the price a lil
ATT will give you $200 for your 4S ( I have a 4 which get the same value as you) 

You can read the link below for the details but basically if you sign a contract, next plan, or buy the phone outright. They will give you $200 for your phone to be applied to a new phone. 

I'm already locked into a plan so for me its a no brainer.. I get a major upgrade from i4 to i6 for just continuing my contract for additional 2 yrs 

https://www.wireless.att.com/businesscenter/popups/general/iphone-trade-in-offer.jsp

16 GB is manageable, but you have to do a lot of micromanaging of your apps, music, pics, etc.  If that's something you don't mind doing, more power to you.  

But spending an extra $100 to quadruple your storage is a no-brainer to me.  I can't see why anyone wouldn't do it, especially if you're doing some sort of installment plan.  Always buy more storage than you think you'll need.  
Finally, I'm convinced that I should(not need) buy the 64gb.

Better safe than sorry. Thing is, with it being a lot bigger, I will probably do more with it (iPad type use), meaning I may need that extra storage at some point.

Makes sense that way

This picture was taken in the city of Simi Valley Ca. My cousin works for Verizon.

View media item 1186072
I hate campers like this.

What makes them think its ok to just put their chairs there?

And this is why you pre-order and have the phone shipped to your home. No lines, no wait, no headache.

I don't know why people would prefer to drive to the store and wait in in line over pre-ordering. It's not like we had to pay extra for the phone becasue shipping was free.

Some people actually like lining up and being out there with other people. I'd never do it though.

Not only do some people like stunting in lines or geeking out (no disrespect) but judging be the preorders I've seen in this thread, it looks like about 10% of your preorders are getting them on RD so, preorder isn't all it's cracked up to be IMO

My charge from apple dissapeared of my bank statement today and my in-store pickup order still says processing items Pick up: Available 9/19.

Wish they would email me to confirm. Anyone got another email from apple confirming in-store pickup?

Got my conf email around 2PM

Those who pre-ordered through Apple should have got their shipment confirmations and tracking by today. If they pre-ordered through the phone providers its gets shaky. Iono what happened there.... with so many moving parts there seems to have been a misappropriation of product by Apple.

I also think the 6+ was vastly under produced compared to the 6. It seems the majority of people who pre-ordered the 6+ got hit with the back order delay. To me, waiting at home is still better than waiting in a line at a store with no guarantees to procure the product.

To each his own :kanye shrug:

Some people actually like lining up and being out there with other people. I'd never do it though.

Yup. Got a girl I know and her husband drank the kool aid about 4-5 years ago. Started off getting an iPhone, then they had to replace all their computers and then get all the iPads when they don't even use them. He's camping out for this cause he didn't want to wait after drop date to get the phone and I just think he wants to camp out there and say he did it. I just don't think it's worth it. I am going to go during lunch to the Apple store in SF, ask how long the wait is and if it's more than an hour.....eff it, I am trying next week.

Got the speck candyshell case in today for the 6... Thing feels huge. It's not a bulky case either.. I'm so used to the size of the 5 so I feel like the screen on the 6 will be a good upgrade.. Can't imagine the 6plus :x

IMO apple shouldn't have completely ditched the 4 inch screen... I wouldn't have gotten it but ik ppl who would rather have a smaller phone.. Could have started out at 99$ or somethin

Last edited:

ATT will give you $200 for your 4S ( I have a 4 which get the same value as you) 

You can read the link below for the details but basically if you sign a contract, next plan, or buy the phone outright. They will give you $200 for your phone to be applied to a new phone. 

I'm already locked into a plan so for me its a no brainer.. I get a major upgrade from i4 to i6 for just continuing my contract for additional 2 yrs 

https://www.wireless.att.com/businesscenter/popups/general/iphone-trade-in-offer.jsp
Can i to this in store tomorrow and can i put it toward the new phone

Back
Top Bottom