Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters

LA heads who are waiting in line, any out there?

Where should i go?

I'm thinking manhattan beach Apple store  
nerd.gif
STores around my house are getting calls if they can camp tonight. Eff that i ordered online
I was planning on waiting in line.

it's always a fun experience. But I was wondering what store would be best. 

Anyone still have unlimited data?  What are your thoughts on giving it up?

I have it on ATT... for sure keeping it

Just got rid of it with ATT today. I was paying so much more for the plan that was required with it and I wasn't using more data than I would be bale to cover in the 10 gigs I'm sharing with wifey. But I held on for the longest. Felt like I was getting back at the man streaming stuff with reckless abandon :evil:

Anybody have any knowledge on att canceling preorders because your bill is due? Never heard of that in my life of living

I have it on ATT... for sure keeping it

Just got rid of it with ATT today. I was paying so much more for the plan that was required with it and I wasn't using more data than I would be bale to cover in the 10 gigs I'm sharing with wifey. But I held on for the longest. Felt like I was getting back at the man streaming stuff with reckless abandon :evil:
U shoulda called customer service and talked to the retention department
Let em know u thinking about switching carriers
They woulda offered u mad discounts man :smh:
Don't let the man win we gotta get ours some how some way
We gotta make it up out the hood some day
Some how some way
We gotta make it up out this life
Some how some way
We gotta make it up out this life
Some way we gotta make it up out this life

doubt its legal to. but cancelling your PO & putting it toward a past due bill would be some slick *** bs
well some companies the price of your phone goes into the same pool as all accounts standing. so if you are behind on ur bill then you dump money in for a phone and the account is still outstanding yea i can seem them not shipping

Pops working tomorrow am smh, should I attempt to go by myself and get Att on a single line? With next? Or join my pops and sister and have 10gb of data? what would YOU do?

my boi did say mad cats are bombarding the T-mobile store with out standing bills asking about the iphone and can they pre order 

chick was 300 behind on her family plan asking about can she exchange her phone for a new one for her and her daughter.....

this phone do got some losing it out here 

Pops working tomorrow am smh, should I attempt to go by myself and get Att on a single line? With next? Or join my pops and sister and have 10gb of data? what would YOU do?
that shared may save you money month to month. compare it to what you would pay with your own line. 

also your school and or job should offer you a discount on your monthly bill son

Meh, have work til 4. Not as caught up in the hype as I thought I would. Maybe once I see people with the phone ill get excited. I know imma get it eventually, birthday is in November. Hopefully by then it'll be hassle free.

my boi did say mad cats are bombarding the T-mobile store with out standing bills asking about the iphone and can they pre order 

chick was 300 behind on her family plan asking about can she exchange her phone for a new one for her and her daughter.....

bottom line...the average person lives a life of financial irresponsibility, then wants to act like someone else is holding them back when they aren't in a position to have the hot new ****.

Last edited:

Had it for 5 years,
Gave it up. After you go over 5GB the internet you're using isn't even LTE speeds anymore smh.

Also, that unlimited plan that I was grandfathered into messed up the rest of the lines. Once I got rid of it, my bill with 2 other lines dropped by like 80 dollars.

Might stop by the store late tomorrow to see it in person. For sure holding off for at least a month, but I am intrigued.

Had it for 5 years,
Gave it up. After you go over 5GB the internet you're using isn't even LTE speeds anymore smh.

Also, that unlimited plan that I was grandfathered into messed up the rest of the lines. Once I got rid of it, my bill with 2 other lines dropped by like 80 dollars.

What carrier are you with? I'm in a similar position with Verizon and even though the claim they haven't been throttling me, I can tell because my internet crawls like it's 3G around the 20th of every month.

Last edited:

bottom line...the average person lives a life of financial irresponsibility, then wants to act like someone else is holding them back when they aren't in a position to have the hot new ****.

You, sir, are repped.

I'm not one to tell anybody how they should spend their money, but the majority of the people in our country are children when it comes to handling their personal finances.

People don't have their priorities in the correct place.

-Drew

Had it for 5 years,

Wait.....after using a certain amount of data, AT&T drops your speed? I had no idea. I would never think about never giving up unlimited though. I am almost positive I'd go over 5GB of data.

thinking about doing at&t next program.. it'll cost me $35 a month for 24 months to pay for the phone and i get to keep my $25 dollar mobile share value discount..if i got a 2 year contract i wouldn't get the $25 dollar discount. so logically the $10 dollar increase over 24 months would amount to $240 dollars. at the end of the 24 months i get to keep the phone (if i do not trade in early). I'm banking i can sell at 6 plus 64 gb for more than $240 dollars after the 24 months so in the end it's cheaper for me to do next.

just trynna type my thoughts out. anyone see anything i missed?

I see i have to pay tax up front which is about $80 dollars but its better than paying $399.99 plus tax.
actually, it doesn't matter which way you go unless you're on the 10GB data plan, in the end it's pretty much the same. The Next will help you save on taxes every month though. 

Back
Top Bottom