Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
DSC_4892.jpg

Yeeeeeeeah boy, they're on board!

The 6+ seems better.. I'm getting that in 64gb ship it. Black.

Pay with your phone ain't innovative BTW cats been on that in the other thread.. Still copping the phone regardless of nfc

Last edited:
Damn that iphone 6+ is HUGE!  Ya'll dudes complaining other phones with smaller screens, talking bout "i dont want a damn iPad in my pocket."  Ya'll the same dudes in here have orgasms over this big *** phone. 
roll.gif

DSC_4916.jpg

GroupOn will also work with Apple Pay. Uber will too — you can request a car without even making an Uber account. MLB will let you buy tickets. OpenTable will let you pay right in the app in "participating restaurants."

Mobile payments feature is dope.Smh I gotta get ready for work someone find a YouTube link so I can watch it during lunch later.

Last edited:
I think it'll take some time for people to trust having their information on their phone. I think they'll eventually come around.

Damn that iphone 6+ is HUGE!  Ya'll dudes complaining other phones with smaller screens, talking bout "i dont want a damn iPad in my pocket."  Ya'll the same dudes in here have orgasms over this big *** phone. 
roll.gif
Cuz Apple made it, duh.. Now the big screen is innovative!

Last edited:
Cue: And online? There's over $1B a day spent online, and it's cumbersome. With Apple Pay, one-touch checkout. You don't even have to enter shipping address.

apple just became the best bot service? 

Back
Top Bottom