Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
If you have a recent backup on iCloud you can reset and restore your phone from that. I traded in and picked up my phone at the apple store before closing so this is what I had to do.
I did make sure that I backed it up before the tech came so there is definitely a recent backup, I just couldn’t figure out how to do it and I think it is because I didn’t erase or reset the 15 prior to trying to restore the backup. It’s good to know it’s that simple. I’ll do that, thanks man.

Phones aren't meant to get a new one every year. Those days are over.

Unless you want to switch brands, Apple to Samsung to One Plus to Google to Huawaei, etc. every year to get a new experience.

But if you just keep getting the same Pixel and iPhone every year nothing is going to be substantial anymore.

Unless you want to switch brands, Apple to Samsung to One Plus to Google to Huawaei, etc. every year to get a new experience.

But if you just keep getting the same Pixel and iPhone every year nothing is going to be substantial anymore.
yeah i think we might have plateua'd
i remember back in the day when the galaxy and note first came out, the updates were substantial compared to today.
i wish apple would make the back of their phones flat

I went from 11 to 16PM. Decided to jump on Visible’s $35 a month plan with watch coverage. With my Apple payment plan and Visible monthly, I’m paying about $5 more than what I was paying T-Mobile.

IMG_0285.jpeg

i was talking to someone today about how my girls m2 mac needs a new logic board, they were also talking about how lame apple is and offers people nothing new but a SLIGHTLY faster chip every year. kinda sad
i think there needs to be a new competitor in the smartphone space to force the big dogs to up their game

i don’t understand ppl who get the new iphone every year just to say they did. my old boss got the new phone every year on pre-order and then would just sell his old one for way less than he paid. doesn’t make any sense it’s just over consumerism lol

i don’t understand ppl who get the new iphone every year just to say they did. my old boss got the new phone every year on pre-order and then would just sell his old one for way less than he paid. doesn’t make any sense it’s just over consumerism lol

Especially the ones who just get the new iPhone for the new color.

Those, you got the new iPhone days are long over.

Especially the ones who just get the new iPhone for the new color.

Those, you got the new iPhone days are long over.
Those days may be over for my your/my generation. The next generation is always coming.

I thought my deductible was $49 screen fix and $199 replacement not $0 and $99(I didn’t even know my own benefits, even wasted APPLECARE plan on top of that for a year)
I guess having Verizon Business Acct gives us $0/99.
I will never get another new Phone from my carrier.

When I replace this 15PM I’ll just pay the deductible again when the 17 is out and expect an upgrade to the 16 at that time.

Back
Top Bottom