• Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
IMG_0034.jpeg

Had a $200 gift card...

I just imagine the frustration of losing my phone somehow

And then realizing I also lost my wallet too

Nah. Couldn’t be me.

I lost my airpods a few months ago and was tracking them thru the “find my” app for days. Just knowing where they were and not being able to do anything about it drove me bonkers. I know if it was a wallet or phone i could call the police and they would do something but i wish it was that easy for all lost or missing products

I lost my airpods a few months ago and was tracking them thru the “find my” app for days. Just knowing where they were and not being able to do anything about it drove me bonkers. I know if it was a wallet or phone i could call the police and they would do something but i wish it was that easy for all lost or missing products
I have an AirTag in my wallet (yeah a little bulky to some I suppose, but I always wear shorts so they go in the side pockets) and it’s 100% worth it. I have it set to notify me if I leave it behind somewhere and tracking is crazy good. But personally I would never wanna have my wallet on the back of my phone, too easy to loose both.

Also on the AirPods Pro gen 2 you can track individual buds and also the case itself. It lets you know which buds are in and out of the case, super helpful.

The case will also beep if you’re close enough and has the same close-distance tracking as AirTags. (Although it’s not near as accurate)
DAE17591-7D24-457F-9A48-2ED0D225750F.png

The maglock wallet seems convenient if you want to only bring your phone & a card or two but there’s something about having a nice wallet too. When I do bring my wallet or PO it just feels good to have a unique piece but I know no one else cares. To each their own.

During the pandemic, the few times I stepped out I realized I only ever carried like 3 cards (ID, Metro-card,Debit/Credit card)

Wallet was annoying to carry. Bought a cheap card holder/stand off Amazon and it was freeing.

Bought this for my 14

1665938735110.png

If kept my phone and wallet separate yet lost my 1,200 dollar phone the last thing I’m thinking is “whew at least I still have my 3 cards” :lol:

That’s just me though.

You don’t carry an ID / drivers license with you?

You really don’t think that upon losing your $1200 phone, that it would be a nightmare to also lose your debit card, credit card, and drivers license?

Considering the fastest way to stop fraudulent charges is using your cell phone to log in to your apps or get the account info to call the bank / credit company to put a freeze, I can’t imagine being like “oh man my $1200 phone is gone… my credit card debit card and drivers license too.. but oh well on those. I’m still glad I put them all together.”

WHERE DO YOU LIVE?? CALLING THE POLICE BECAUSE YOU LOST YOUR WALLET/PHONE??

COME TO MEMPHIS WITH THAT… THE DISPATCHER WOULD JUST ABOUT LAUGH YOU OFF THE PHONE😂😂😂(I KNOW ONE, THATS HOW I KNOW)

WHERE DO YOU LIVE?? CALLING THE POLICE BECAUSE YOU LOST YOUR WALLET/PHONE??

COME TO MEMPHIS WITH THAT… THE DISPATCHER WOULD JUST ABOUT LAUGH YOU OFF THE PHONE😂😂😂(I KNOW ONE, THATS HOW I KNOW)

First off, Why are you hollerin?

I guess my point wasn’t clear enough, so I’ll try to articulate it in better English. Isn’t the point of the “find my” app to locate missing/lost products that belong to you? Yes, okay. IF you lose a product/wallet with say an airtag and someone picks it up and you can locate it, you can and have the ability to contact the police to get your stuff back. Someone cant say “it’s mine” or “i bought it” if an airtag or apple product is attached to your icloud account. Still with me? Okay, i hope so.

First off, Why are you hollerin?

I guess my point wasn’t clear enough, so I’ll try to articulate it in better English. Isn’t the point of the “find my” app to locate missing/lost products that belong to you? Yes, okay. IF you lose a product/wallet with say an airtag and someone picks it up and you can locate it, you can and have the ability to contact the police to get your stuff back. Someone cant say “it’s mine” or “i bought it” if an airtag or apple product is attached to your icloud account. Still with me? Okay, i hope so.

WELL MAYBE LAWS/PROTOCOLS ARE DIFFERENT WHERE YOU RESIDE.

HOW IT WORKS IN MEMPHIS IS THIS…

YOU LOSE YOUR ITEM(WITH AN AIRTAG)… YOU CALL THE POLICE… OK THEY’LL MAKE THE SCENE AT THE LOCATION YOU’VE TRACKED YOUR ITEM TO…

IF ITS AT A RESIDENCE FOR EXAMPLE, IF THEY KNOCK ON THE DOOR AND NOBODY COMES TO THE DOOR, OH WELL. THEY CANT MAKE JOE BLOW COME TO THE DOOR.

YOU LOST YOUR S###, THATS ON YOU.

THERE IS NO REPORT TO BE FILED BECAUSE YOU LOST SOMETHING AND SOMEBODY PICKED IT UP. OH WELL.

I KNOW SEVERAL POLICE OFFICERS. (I ASK SCENARIO QUESTIONS ALL THE TIME AND THIS HAS BEEN A QUESTION IVE ASKED BEFORE)

MAYBE THEY DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY IN YOUR TOWN🤷🏾‍♂️

It's 2022. My phone stays in my hand or pocket when not at home. Never place it on a table or surface. How do you lose phones?

I have the Spigen mag wallet. It is not as loose as some people claim. I only carry my DL and my credit card, never my debit. I wish my state would do digital DLs.

It's 2022. My phone stays in my hand or pocket when not at home. Never place it on a table or surface. How do you lose phones?

I have the Spigen mag wallet. It is not as loose as some people claim. I only carry my DL and my credit card, never my debit. I wish my state would do digital DLs.
I’m young and people call me irresponsible, but I’ve never lost my phone in the 3+ years I’ve had it. It’s always either in my hand or my pocket as you said.

Back
Top Bottom