Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
How accurate is the calorie meter in the watch? I’m trying to use it more to see how many calories I burn. I know it’s not 100 but close enough? I’m on the 6. Waiting for my ultra.

How accurate is the calorie meter in the watch? I’m trying to use it more to see how many calories I burn. I know it’s not 100 but close enough? I’m on the 6. Waiting for my ultra.

calorie counters are never really that accurate. it doesn’t matter what company it is. plus they all use their own algorithms to calculate it. so it’s hard to compare. rough guess would be they’re about 80% accurate

Screenshot 2022-10-13 at 10.12.57 PM.png

These Nomad bands for the Ultra (and other models) look pretty nice.

Pre order tho.

Anyone else have a Mous AirPods case? I have the limitless 3.0 for my 12 pro but I was considering getting a Mous AirPods case for my Gen 2’s, when Mous does end up making one.

Thinking about AirPods. If you just keep them in the case does the battery lost power efficiency? Or does it know when to charge and not?

Thinking about AirPods. If you just keep them in the case does the battery lost power efficiency? Or does it know when to charge and not?
Idk tbh, I assume it knows when to stop charging them because they literally live half their life in the case.

I did notice that my pros lost battery efficiency as time went on. Had them for about a year and half but I did get them refurbished off of eBay, so there might have been previous issues I wasn’t aware of.

My friend who works in the tech industry says he doesn’t like them because over time the charging connection (between the bottom of the AirPod stem and the case) wear out over time, leading to less effective charging. Don’t know if that’s 100% true, just going off of what he said.

Ight these airpod pro Gen 2’s are CRAZY. For rap that base punches hard and clean, for pop u can still hear high notes. It’s literally like I’m sitting in my car with the volume up loud, it’s that good of sound. Transparently mode is crazy too, way better than the pros. (Same goes for the noise cancellation) Can’t stress enough how good the frigin sound is man

Of course this is just after listening for like 15 minutes. I’ll have to do a more in-depth review once I get a chance to fully experiment with them. But definitely worth the upgrade from the Pros ngl

94E961F5-0444-4D29-A559-9D559EF04A12.jpeg

Finally sold my 11PM. Went to the Apple Store and put the ultra next to my 8 and that joint too chunky for me. It’s nice though.

Ight these airpod pro Gen 2’s are CRAZY. For rap that base punches hard and clean, for pop u can still hear high notes. It’s literally like I’m sitting in my car with the volume up loud, it’s that good of sound. Transparently mode is crazy too, way better than the pros. (Same goes for the noise cancellation) Can’t stress enough how good the frigin sound is man

Of course this is just after listening for like 15 minutes. I’ll have to do a more in-depth review once I get a chance to fully experiment with them. But definitely worth the upgrade from the Pros ngl

94E961F5-0444-4D29-A559-9D559EF04A12.jpeg

I honestly think they are meh and im not even a huge audiophile or anything.

Back
Top Bottom