Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
For real? So what is the difference if they are all the same?

100%

the ultra is bigger in every way but but all my older bands fit right in........perfect fit i might add......but for example your band might appear too narrow on the ultra watch.....

I have the 45mm graphite mailanese loop band and it fits perfect but does look a bit too narrow....as of now i'm not going to wear that band but will do so in future.....

I have a leather band that I'm wearing with the ultra today that looks good(brought few years ago ted baker)

Pulled out the 13 pro max to reset last night, it's amazing how old it felt including ios15. Noti's from the top which I thought I loved and the huge notch all feel ancient. Thought I would feel like I missed it but not at all. #coolstorybro

finally ran back to the apple store to pick up a nike band for the gym

BDA6796D-484E-42AB-98EE-E3FC3D1D77F5.jpeg

100%

the ultra is bigger in every way but but all my older bands fit right in........perfect fit i might add......but for example your band might appear too narrow on the ultra watch.....

I have the 45mm graphite mailanese loop band and it fits perfect but does look a bit too narrow....as of now i'm not going to wear that band but will do so in future.....

I have a leather band that I'm wearing with the ultra today that looks good(brought few years ago ted baker)
I was actually wondering if I could buy a band for a regular Apple Watch & use it & I guess it’s possible. I considered a nice leather or metal band.

However, this rubber ocean band is doing pretty noice lately.

Appreciate y'all in this thread. Picked up the 14 pro in purple. Won't ship until late October or early November. But paid taxes for the phone up front, then just ow $5.56 a month + activation fee once i turn in my iphone 11 for 36 months (will try to pay it off early if they let me)
They will. I already paid off my 14pro and no add’l fees added etc. Enjoy man. This phone is awesome.

I took a look at the titanium peninsula watch today aka the Ultra.

The size is fine for me as a a slightly bigger dude, but once I looked at the side and saw the speaker cutouts and that big *** orange button on the side I put it down and lost interest.

Bought another automatic timepiece today instead :lol:

Screenshot 2022-10-08 at 8.35.19 PM.png

Lol jk bro.

What band did you go with?
Green alpine.
E833983F-1BB1-4DCA-B9B3-7D0E73230279.jpeg

Randomly checked the Apple Store app and an Apple Store must’ve received a big shipment because they had them available for pickup, for about a day.

Knew it was a message because these things been unicorns lol.

Might get a black leather link. My Nike band from my series 4 fits perfect as well.

Only annoying thing about the watch is the night mode feature only works with the way finder face.

Last edited:
iphone pro..whats the deal with this island effect......
I watch lot of netflix on the subway, will it be noticeable?

edited my first 4k video on the m2 air and i can say that it handled it like a champ, no hiccups so far editing the file and processing was way faster than my i7 quad core macbook pro
i do have 24gb of ram in this air so maybe that helps too

Back
Top Bottom