Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Might check out the apple watch tomorrow. Still on series 2 and it still works fine but its not as snappy like before.

Long story short.. I ended up going all the way back from one borough to the next to fix the issue with my phone.. what a pain in the ***.

Backup from itunes takes so effing long. It's been like 2 hours, should have deleted all my 4K videos before I backed up since it's already on my google photos :sick:

Backed up my phone on my computer but got my 11 and just had to put my phones next to each other to transfer everything. It was super easy.

That being said. I don't know how people updated every single year. I went from my iphone6 to an 11 and i was excited that it is way faster then my 6 but like after 30 mins of memoji, taking pics for no reason...i put it back in my pocket and kinda forgot i even got a new phone after a few hours.

Backed up my phone on my computer but got my 11 and just had to put my phones next to each other to transfer everything. It was super easy.

That being said. I don't know how people updated every single year. I went from my iphone6 to an 11 and i was excited that it is way faster then my 6 but like after 30 mins of memoji, taking pics for no reason...i put it back in my pocket and kinda forgot i even got a new phone after a few hours.

But did you post about it on ig to let everyone know you got a new iPhone?

But did you post about it on ig to let everyone know you got a new iPhone?
No should I? :lol:

I legit set my phone up....made a memoji....sent it to my mom saying "hey new phone came i can do this now" since she has an iphone X. Took a pick of my dog...then just put it in my pocket and went about life.

I was trying to "play" with the phone at night on the couch...i put night mode on....i like tried the cut copy paste gestures....but 99% of the upgrade for me is ios13 based....which i finally was phased out of on my iphone 6. So a new physical phone really isn't super exciting or groundbreaking to me

No way to get the battery percentage on the main screen?

This lowkey annoyed me like no other when I first got my X.

Only reason im thinking of upgrading is for more memory. Might even do the 512 since I have alot of raw pics that I upload to my phone.

Phone still hasn’t arrived, even though BBY called me Thursday night and told me to pick it up Friday at 9am... them dudes is jokers, and I work there.

Bout to either cancel the upgrade or grab the 11 64gb in white.

Doesn’t backing up from your last phone mess up the battery? At least I remember doing that for me so I always start as new. As long as my contacts and passwords are saved I’m good. I use google photos for my back up.

Somebody learn me on how to use night mode :nerd:

There is a little moon shaped toggle that comes up next to the flash when it is dark enough. You can use it to select how "bright" the photo will be. The key is when you take the picture, keep your phone completely still and give it a few seconds.

519253001219735562.png

Back
Top Bottom