Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters

Bruh you have dudes that ordered AFTER I did getting shipments move up from 11/17 to release day, meanwhile I’m sitting here with the same Order in Progress that I’ve had since preorder day
89B9B4FE-2DB6-4EEA-812E-0262DE135195.gif

This is the same for me as well. Hoping that they will just hold it at a location after missed delivery cause I know I won't be able to sign for it

Nope, they have to attempt to make a delivery 1st. They will leave a slip that you can update to indicate you want them to hold it.

Every year I hope I'm one of these dudes who gets their iPhone a day or two early. These carriers can't stop millions of phones from being delivered on time. :lol:

i'd list that x on craigslist and try and get someone to pay a ****load today if i were you. then you can just cop another one for like $1300 off craigslist tomorrow.

yeah....if ur a female

ALL BLACK EVERYTHING :pimp:
well space gray :lol:
I went silver with my last iPhone (6s+) but I always go as close to black as possible. Was there a black or space grey version of the 6? No clue why I decided to go with silver. I had to have had no other choice.

Black/Chrome >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> White/Chrome 10000000/10000000 times.

Of course I went Space Grey with the X. Wouldn't be right. I feel like the silver breaks up a lot of the sleekness and smoothness of the design. To much of a contrast for me.

Apple always trying to make people push the panic button with "production" issues. Plenty of phones to go around, everybody that wants this phone that pre-ordered it will have it by mid Dec

Apple always trying to make people push the panic button with "production" issues. Plenty of phones to go around, everybody that wants this phone that pre-ordered it will have it by mid Dec

I don't see how this Apple's fault, you should be looking to the media and consumers for pedaling bad information.

Everything Apple actually said was pretty much true. If there weren't any productions issues, everyone would have had their X in September.

I don't see how this Apple's fault, you should be looking to the media and consumers for pedaling bad information.

Everything Apple actually said was pretty much true. If there weren't any productions issues, everyone would have had their X in September.
The phone doesn't come out til November so no clue what you're talking about and Apple even said there were production issues and while the media hypes it up it still came straight from Apple, relax.

Why are you telling me to relax son? :lol:

If there weren’t any productions issues, the phone would have came out in September like it’s predecscors. It’s not complicated dog.

Bruh it’s a few dudes lined up at the Apple store at Memorial City here in Houston. Got lawn chairs and everything :rofl:

Didn't say it was complicated, I'm talking about backorders for months out. We always see these ridiculous back order dates when in reality people that pre order typically don't have to wait that long. That's what I mean by making people hit the panic button

Got my ups my choice email for silver 256 coming in tomorrow.. that space gray not dark enough if had been that jet black tho

Resale value is low bc it's like sneaker culture. People wait til release and when they walk into a bunch of stores and get the "we don't have any" best believe resale will jump at least another $100-200. Verizon store I work for got less than 40 in stock, which broke down to about 8-10 of each model. So if you walk in at 10am you're not getting a phone

I stopped by tmobile last week on Thursday.. and the worker basically told me if u order early there is a high chance u will get your phone “in hand” before Friday... I don’t think it’s uncommon for people to be getting theirs yesterday or today.

That being said, Mine still shows delivery by end of day tomorrow :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom