Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
So I cancelled my Apple App Store reservation. Walked into Verizon at about 20 min ago and the employee was able to grab me a silver one with a November with a 1-2 week window. I’m good with that :smile:

how smooth is is the apple store pic up on launch days? I assume they have designated people to help those with the appointments?

how smooth is is the apple store pic up on launch days? I assume they have designated people to help those with the appointments?

You just go in and speak to one of the shirts. Then they pull up your info etc, grab your phone from the back, and that’s it

So it seems like ordering thru apple website takes the longest to ship. I bet a lot of kids moms and fanboys used apple instead or best buy target or the carrier website

Sounds like the projectionists had it wrong and people will get their phones in a timely manner. Still gonna wait until after Christmas to see what the verdict is on the X and whether it’s worth my $1200.

Hows iOS 11 running for you guys that are not on the iphone 8

Weird and buggy. Wi-fi toggles on and off randomly. Freezes when trying to unlock. Lately i've noticed the audio is off when watching you tube vidoes (not sure if a software or app issue). On a 7.

Back
Top Bottom