Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I've had 0 issues with Bluetooth with either calls, music or video streaming.

Both 5s and 7 in my optima with factory head unit.

Thanks. If I was willing to wait forever probably would've took jet black or rose gold but metallic gold is also fire so wasn't mad. Probably gonna get a case anyways so my phone don't start functioning poorly so quickly :lol:

I wanted gold bad when it first came out.

They got backordered and I ended up going space gray.

Matte Black is by far my favorite iPhone color so far tho. :smokin

I had a Gold 5s but ended up trading with a friend for the Space Gray. I stink the SG 5s/SE is the best design and color combination. I much prefer the squared off edges instead of the curved.

Felt that way until I got my 6.

I enjoy both almost equally but give the edge to the curves edges because it feels smoother (obviously) and for side swiping back and forth through windows it's plugs.

Apple sold 45.5 Million phones in Q4. Don't know how it compares to last years numbers.
Should be lower than last year, Q4 is always the lowest in terms of sales.

Edit - Sold 48 million last Q4.

So it's lower than last year and did the 6S Plus have availability issues like this? Pushing out to Black Friday?

Or are we realizing it's a supply issue now?

So it's lower than last year and did the 6S Plus have availability issues like this? Pushing out to Black Friday?

Or are we realizing it's a supply issue now?
Cook says iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus demand continues to outstrip supply, but Apple is working hard to get the smartphones into the hands of its customers. -Macrumors

I want to see sales numbers of the 7 / 7 Plus vs the 6S and 6S Plus.

Let's put things to rest on whether it's a "supply too low" issue or "demand is that high" issue.

My take is that it's more of an issue that Apple underestimated demand based on previous phone models, and suppliers couldn't adjust quick enough to higher order demands after initial numbers were given. All in all it should help this Q with increased shipments.

Can't really do that when the yield rates are so low on the 7 plus so far.

So we're acknowledging that it's mainly a supply restraint issue?

I know a bit ago people were saying it was mainly demand being too high, but I feel like they slipped on the supply and can't recover.

Made the transition to the iPhone 7+
What's a good case to prevent the phone from getting damaged when it falls?
Also would like a battery pack portable charger type situation at some point

Depends on what level of protection and how likely you are to drop your phone. I'm not very clumsy when it comes to dropping phones, so I prefer lighter weight cases. Spigen cases from Amazon offer a lot for the money, if you have prime, start there.

Back
Top Bottom