Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
So I'm trying to use airdrop to transfer files from my late 2011 MBP to my 7 plus. Nothing shows up so I just saw that airdrop only works for models 2012 and later when transferring from an MBP to an iphone. Is there no workaround for this?!!

How the eff am I supposed to transfer files between my phone and mac now? [emoji]128545[/emoji]

Last edited:
Need Apple to hurry up and release the update w/ Portrait mode to the public 

Foreal.

Anyone on 10.1 Beta that can review? Are there any bugs in the beta?

I've been tempted to install it to test out portrait, since it looks like they're taking their sweet a** time with it. :rolleyes

works well, not a buggy as the firs beta which crashed a lot. portrait mode is :pimp:

View media item 2201440

stumbled upon a guy selling his 6s+ saying it's unlocked. I look it up and find this.
So is it unlocked and is it ok to purchase?

From the apple side it looks ok to purchase. Now from the provider side, the pics you posted don't share anything. Call the carrier and verify its what the seller says it is. 

My iPhone 7 plus 32gb matte black came in the other day. I'm kinda beating myself up for not getting the 128gb jet black which is only 100 bux more. Anyone know if AT&T will take exchanges?

stumbled upon a guy selling his 6s+ saying it's unlocked. I look it up and find this.
So is it unlocked and is it ok to purchase?

View media item 2201327
View media item 2201328

All looks good there. Valid purchase date means that Apple can see the purchase and the expiration means that there's no AppleCare+ on it.

Thing for you to make sure you verify is that activation unlock is turned off. (find my iPhone)

Theres some 3rd party ones out there, but I don't think they will be super reliable. The thing about the Belkin one is that you know it passed Apples MFi Program and will work through software updates, etc. Definitely a high price tag, but worth it in the long run. I've been burned by one too many 3rd party lightning cables in my day.

Theres some 3rd party ones out there, but I don't think they will be super reliable. The thing about the Belkin one is that you know it passed Apples MFi Program and will work through software updates, etc. Definitely a high price tag, but worth it in the long run. I've been burned by one too many 3rd party lightning cables in my day.

haven't seen you in awhwile, sir :tongue:

448.gif

I've had some bluetooth issues only with my car, headphones and speakers inside have been fine. There was a software update issued that I believe was to fix some of that. Haven't DL yet to confirm.

I've had some bluetooth issues only with my car, headphones and speakers inside have been fine. There was a software update issued that I believe was to fix some of that. Haven't DL yet to confirm.
Same here, having problems in my car. Nah, the update today (10.0.3) fixes the connerction to cellular. Believe 10.1 suppose to fix Bluetooth issues (coming in a week or so)

Quick question.. I'm out of my 2 year agreement and am due for an upgrade.. if I do the Apple upgrade program will I still have my same monthly bill from sprint? In other words my bill from sprint every month won't change if I join the Apple upgrade program, correct?

Quick question.. I'm out of my 2 year agreement and am due for an upgrade.. if I do the Apple upgrade program will I still have my same monthly bill from sprint? In other words my bill from sprint every month won't change if I join the Apple upgrade program, correct?

Na thats a whole 'nother thing, atleast i dont think-i have verizon btw, and they havent charged me extra.

Last edited:

Could go down depending on what plan you're on.

I ordered a 128gb 7 on the Apple upgrade plan.. Main reason for upgrading I have an iPhone 6...... 16gb :x

I just wanted to make sure the Sprint plan I'm currently on won't change while going on the Apple upgrade plan.. I'm on a family plan anyways so I didn't think it would :nerd:

Last edited:
nope. apple upgrade program has nothing to do with carrier plans

So I'm trying to use airdrop to transfer files from my late 2011 MBP to my 7 plus. Nothing shows up so I just saw that airdrop only works for models 2012 and later when transferring from an MBP to an iphone. Is there no workaround for this?!!

How the eff am I supposed to transfer files between my phone and mac now? [emoji]128545[/emoji]
You can try these:

http://www.macworld.co.uk/how-to/mac-software/get-continuity-handoff-airdrop-on-old-mac-3582632/

http://www.macrumors.com/2014/10/23/continuity-activation-tool/

https://github.com/dokterdok/Continuity-Activation-Tool

Basically you are enabling Continuity on your older Mac device to wirelessly transfer files and answer calls from your phone. Some of them you can do with the internal pieces already in the Mac, but sometimes they will recommend you buying a USB wireless adapter (they list the models that work and are ~$10) and then point your computer to using that device for wireless instead of the older internal wireless adapter that isn't compatible. 

My girls Mom was Team iPhone when living with me.. she moved in with her boyfriend and his kids who are all your typical uneducated Android "iPhone sucks" haters..

This is example A of her trynna hate on my for having my 7 Plus. First time she's even mentioned it since I got it and she tried coming at me with this. :rofl:

View media item 2202124
View media item 2202125

Last edited:
Gonna try to get my flat black 64 gig today. Hopefully they're finally sitting in stores.

If you mean carrier stores, you're 99% likely SOL.

If you mean Apple stores, you have a decent shot.. depending on if you mean Plus or regular 7.

Back
Top Bottom