Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
F36475C8-8585-4239-9A3F-CCAC8E073892.png

current wallpaper I’m rocking with.

I bought the phone from apple and chose to automatically have my number switched over to the new phone … BUT I want to mess around with the phone before actually activating cell service from my 13. Also have some family that wants to check it out

How do I get it to the Home Screen and bypass all the setup without activating it for service?

I stopped at the “confirm your number” screen. The only option there is to click confirm but as I said I don’t want the phone to be live yet

Going back to the Max from the regular pro size feels a bit crazy 😂 I’m sure in a few days this size will feel normal again. Can’t lie though, this is the first time I’ve upgraded and felt like I could’ve kept my old phone. The jump from 13 pro to 14 pro max is alright at best. The dynamic island is🔥 though.

Seems like there were more than enough phones to go around. Forgot I ordered with AT&T this week and had a delivery date of mid to late Oct. Got a shocking email from them last that they shipped my device. Hopefully my watch will go out this week as well.

ordered the max last week...delivery 10/17-10/24 - upgrading from 12max
little surprised that its that long lead time.....guess they made less of those...bummer

likely upgrading the airpods as well, still thinking of that one.....my current pair, of course battery drains quickly, maybe they just become my workout headphones........but otherwise they do job....rarely i'm out of juice

the watch is def getting upgraded.....series 8 or Ultra?? wasnt thinking about ultra at all, now i am.....and now i'll have to decide in person for this purchase......

i'm a big fan of the apple watch, upgrade every other year. however, never did the watch with phone service....how do you guys like it? one of the pros I see is just leaving the phone in the car, home, hotel room etc........what are pros/cons of watch with service?

ordered the max last week...delivery 10/17-10/24 - upgrading from 12max
little surprised that its that long lead time.....guess they made less of those...bummer

likely upgrading the airpods as well, still thinking of that one.....my current pair, of course battery drains quickly, maybe they just become my workout headphones........but otherwise they do job....rarely i'm out of juice

the watch is def getting upgraded.....series 8 or Ultra?? wasnt thinking about ultra at all, now i am.....and now i'll have to decide in person for this purchase......

i'm a big fan of the apple watch, upgrade every other year. however, never did the watch with phone service....how do you guys like it? one of the pros I see is just leaving the phone in the car, home, hotel room etc........what are pros/cons of watch with service?
Looks like if you wanted one of the new apple products you could easily get it after the fact this go round.

Only exception is the Ultra.

I too am contemplating between the series 8 and Ultra, But although I am an Apple fan after looking at reviews I don’t know if the ultra fits what I want my Apple Watch for. I love all of the new features and would love to have that on my wrist but the form factor and design isn’t versatile at all.

Like I can’t throw on an ultra and go to a dinner with that orange button screaming of my wrist lol.

I too am contemplating between the series 8 and Ultra, But although I am an Apple fan after looking at reviews I don’t know if the ultra fits what I want my Apple Watch for. I love all of the new features and would love to have that on my wrist but the form factor and design isn’t versatile at all.

Like I can’t throw on an ultra and go to a dinner with that orange button screaming of my wrist lol.

yes, that orange is a con of it! but for me id try it out for a bit if i dont like it, friend mine can do fine painting to blend that out....hes done it for other products.....metal finish painting takes skill....

also pro of the watch is the size.....45mm on 8 to 49mm on ultra doesnt seem like much but from pics looks noticeable and i'm sure in person will be as well....

for me I have been thinking about getting cellular for about 4-5 years now, and it now seems its a nice value and benefit when you just dont want to bring your phone....with that for me if i'm going to get cellular id rather get it on the ultra than the 8.....

need to research a bit more but i'm thinking in store i'm going to like the ultra on my wrist more

leaning towards ultra...

some Tweets sayin iOS 16 have caused their phone to rapidly burn thru battery

Maybe the older joints can’t handle it anymore

I feel like i have experienced faster battery drain since updating to IOS 16.

I feel like thats usually the case with new updates but then apple sends out an update or two within a month or so that alleviates the problem

however, never did the watch with phone service....how do you guys like it? one of the pros I see is just leaving the phone in the car, home, hotel room etc........what are pros/cons of watch with service?

Apple watch cellular was a must for me for the versatility of still getting notifications and such while leaving my phone at home. However, my watch doesn’t connect to the bluetooth in my car so i still carry my phone everywhere. I also experience cellular connectivity issues when my phone isn’t around & i want to listen to music via apple music or pandora. It’s hella annoying

threw on the dbrand screen protector on the 14 PM

really nice. doesnt even feel or look like a screen protector is on it.

Back
Top Bottom