Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
For anyone who travels internationally, which phone carrier do you recommend?
T-Mobile is the only I know that offers texting and turtle speed data. The data is slow, but its a start until you get some local sim or pocket wifi. Has worked perfect for me every time, since i always look for local sim cards or rental pocket wifi when I travel.

im rockin my 7 plus still, almost 3 years later. still works (battery was replaced in december).

i'll buy an XS Max in september when the new models arrive. don't need the latest and greatest anymore, don't care enough.
Dude preach. That .00005 better ______ whatever ain’t winning me over. If they’d quit bricking phones on their end everything would be fine

Dude preach. That .00005 better ______ whatever ain’t winning me over. If they’d quit bricking phones on their end everything would be fine

i've come to a realization this year...

i use my iPhone to mainly text and surf the web. i've cut down on IG a lot, so don't use it much and occasionally use snapchat cause chicks love that ****.

do i need a $1200 phone every year to do that? HELL NAW.

iPhone X might be the first phone I keep longer then 2 years. I see no reason to upgrade this thing now (barring the XI doesn’t come through shining)
no kidding man. really dont see why or how I would need much more. But I am always behind on the upgrade cycle in general when it comes to phones.

T-Mobile is the only I know that offers texting and turtle speed data. The data is slow, but its a start until you get some local sim or pocket wifi. Has worked perfect for me every time, since i always look for local sim cards or rental pocket wifi when I travel.

You can’t just travel with your data? Im with Vodafone UK and I can go anywhere in Europe for free (for now) and outside that there’s a charge per day - last time I was in the US it was about $8 but then I got all of my usual calls and data.

You can’t just travel with your data? Im with Vodafone UK and I can go anywhere in Europe for free (for now) and outside that there’s a charge per day - last time I was in the US it was about $8 but then I got all of my usual calls and data.
You can and I am unaware of the charge. But I have found that it is fairly easy getting the local providers data at a much higher speed and lower price.

For example in Japan, I get unlimited LTE for about $100 for close to 3 weeks my last work trip. T-Mobile had a ridiculous charge like $30 for 500mb or something. I dont know what it was but it was bogus lol. If it was $8/day I would of done that.

I’ve been rocking this 6s Plus since it came out, and I will upgrade once I get stateside this fall, and being that I had this one for as long as I have, I will get the latest one, and keep it for as long as I can. There just isn’t enough innovation/change to warrant getting a new version when they release like i used to.

iPhone X might be the first phone I keep longer then 2 years. I see no reason to upgrade this thing now (barring the XI doesn’t come through shining)

I agree. I'm happy with the size, speed and everything else with the X. I normally upgrade every number release, but the rumors of the XI dont have me too excited as if I'm missing out on some new tech or great feature. Plus I dont like the three camera look.

Honestly if iOS13 works fine with the X I'm gonna hold out.

I can see myself using this XS Max for 10 years. Obviously not gonna end up that way, but I'm assuming I can get at least 3 more years out of it.

I feel like the iPhone 7 Plus is a really good phone no problems what’s so ever. Possibly the best iPhone?

I feel like the iPhone 7 Plus is a really good phone no problems what’s so ever. Possibly the best iPhone?

considering how much it cost when it released + still going strong, i'd say so.

you can get one for cheap in 2019 and it will still be good.

I don’t do every day use anymore. Focusing on paying off debt.

I’d basically just be adding it to my portfolio and it’ll be my main due to security reasons; once I pay off my debt and start using a credit card how it’s supposed to be used.

I don’t do every day use anymore. Focusing on paying off debt.

I’d basically just be adding it to my portfolio and it’ll be my main due to security reasons; once I pay off my debt and start using a credit card how it’s supposed to be used.
see thats the thing
u buy gas
u buy groceries
u pay bills
why not get cash back and points
while doing it at the same time
u can do all that without getting new debt
charge it then pay it right then and there
thats what i do
that way no new debt
plus like i said ur getting the points/cash back at the same time

An iPhone is at its best with AT&T. Some places in the city my phone is so damn fast it makes no sense. Mind you I have 7+. Couldn’t imagine what processing speed is like on an XS max. Speaking of which, what’s this year’s hardware talking about. It’s time for a new phone

You still on that jet black 7+? Miss mine :frown: wish I could get a jet black xs

Idk why I remembered that you have a jet black :lol:

Back
Top Bottom