Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Blacker the berry, sweeter the juice
tenor.gif

@kalikid23 Fozz Fozz AZwildcats AZwildcats on everything I have NEVER noticed that search bar until your posts just now :rofl: :blush: great to know.

I love the look of the Powerbeats Pro. V sleak and the fact that it clips around your ear, for me at least, assures they will stay in place. I currently have the Solo Beats 3 that I use for the gym and I have had no complaints. If I ever decide to make a new purchase, if the reviews overtime remain positive, I'd go for this new PbP release.

I like the Powerbeats Pro. I had the older version. They broke eventually, and I have been using the Anker Soundcore Lites. Honestly for $50 I have zero complaints. That $250 price tag for better pairing is a big tag. To be fair the battery life is amazing at 9hrs.

That’s why you have an Apple Watch. I adjust the volume with my watch all the time.

Also the search bar has been there forever. Most of the menus have the search bar you have to pull down to see it.

True, but I don’t have an Apple Watch, and I don’t really want one.

I love how small the airpods case is, fits right in my work pants pockets. If they make the Beats case smaller, I would definitely consider the second generation

I like the Powerbeats Pro. I had the older version. They broke eventually, and I have been using the Anker Soundcore Lites. Honestly for $50 I have zero complaints. That $250 price tag for better pairing is a big tag. To be fair the battery life is amazing at 9hrs.

Im currently deciding between the Lite and the Airs.. the Lites seem a little more discrete

Im currently deciding between the Lite and the Airs.. the Lites seem a little more discrete
The lites were cheaper, and I preferred the functionality of them since I run and use them in the gym. No complaints. And with Amazon, really no pain in trying both and returning whichever you like less.

No buyers remorse at all with em. Do what they say they do.

Back
Top Bottom