Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Does the xs space grey peel off like the x? I will use a case so maybe it won't be a problem
iPhone-X-middle-frame-paint-flake.jpg
yikes

I think when the X dropped some had this issue

weird

I’m really curious as to what tests Apple runs on their phones because they stay claiming their phones are stronger than ever yet they’re always fragile.

I cracked the LCD on my iPhone 7 Plus bc it slipped out of my hand and landed face first on a hard surface, with an Otterbox and a tempered glass on it. Then I broke the back of my XS Max with a case on it because it was in my pocket and I leaned on it with slight pressure. And this is after Apple stated their XS had the most durable glass of any iPhone ever.

You just gotta take some accountability for how irresponsible you are with you phones, bruh.

You just gotta take some accountability for how irresponsible you are with you phones, bruh.

Slight pressure from leaning against something with full protection on the phone and another phone slipping out of hand once in full protection as well is my irresponsibility? :lol::lol: Show me someone who hasn’t dropped their phone in their entire life and I’ll show you a liar

I’m really curious as to what tests Apple runs on their phones because they stay claiming their phones are stronger than ever yet they’re always fragile.

I cracked the LCD on my iPhone 7 Plus bc it slipped out of my hand and landed face first on a hard surface, with an Otterbox and a tempered glass on it. Then I broke the back of my XS Max with a case on it because it was in my pocket and I leaned on it with slight pressure. And this is after Apple stated their XS had the most durable glass of any iPhone ever.
.00000000000001% better than the last iPhone

Does anyone here know if those magnetic car mounts work through the apple leather case? I’m assuming it does just wanna make sure before I buy one

Anyone have one they recommend?

use a magnet for my 7+ with my apple leather case. works perfect

wireless charging wont work on the 8/X/Xs/Xr with the magnet tho.

Planning an upgrade soon.. maybe holidays if some sales or promotions come about.

Coming from 6S. The X w the OLED display still feeling like the premium option over the XR.. what am I missing other than and A12 chip

I don’t know how you guys use the leather Apple case—joint makes the phone feel mad thicc, IMO. Only time I use them is when an iPhone first drops and I’m waiting for other cases, and then it promptly gets returned when said cases are in hand.

Minimalist cases work better for me. Feels like you’re naked but you’re still protected from scratches/small drops.

Slight pressure from leaning against something with full protection on the phone and another phone slipping out of hand once in full protection as well is my irresponsibility? :lol::lol: Show me someone who hasn’t dropped their phone in their entire life and I’ll show you a liar

I haven't dropped an iPhone so far (fingers crossed :lol::rolleyes)
Team raw since the 4

naked iphones = wealth x no kids

with that said, i love my xs upgraded from a 6.

btw this thick pelican phonecase is a life saver

Ya team raw for iWatches as well?? :nerd:

I can’t see any good reason to not be team raw. It’s a watch.

Before I sold it, I wore my OG aluminum joint to work for 2 years. Barely any wear was visible. Now that I copped the S4, my S2 SS joint is my work watch and it still looks damn near brand new.

They really are pretty durable, as a watch should be.

Macbooks are 2x the price of the phones, and nobody puts cases on those.

Ya'll just need to stop with the slippery fingers

No point in paying for protection plans and then wrapping your phone in a brick case to prevent damage. Might as well not pay for insurance.

Perfect comparison. :lol:

And I use dbrand and Slickwraps because I'm anal about that stuff.

And don't people use laptop bags and sleeves?

Saw the Xr’s in person. They are bigger than I thought and comparing my Max screen to it I didn’t see that much of a difference outside of darker blacks. The bezels are OD though in comparison. The colors are vivid in person.

Only issue I have with the Apple Leather cases is they don't wrap completely around the bottom of the phone...I get that it's for dock usage, but c'mon....

I would go team raw if the camera didn’t protude from the body of the phone :smh:

been raw since the release...so far so good. dropped it once on black top. a couple scuffs on the corner but nothing major

Back
Top Bottom