Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.2%
  • Case

Votes: 280 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Yeah my 7+ is at 84%, but doesn't act like it some days. Thinking of doing the battery replacement too and seeing if it can last another year, iOS 12 has been good to me so far (stability wise).
Fun story

A few months ago I went to get a battery replacement on my iPhone 7( about 88% battery, so for 30 bucks I said why not)
I wait an hour and Apple Genius Bar comes back and tells me they accidentally broke my phone so they gave me a new iPhone 7 for $30 :lol:

Can I join the cool kids with a corny *** pic?

0EF8079F-032D-4666-BF8F-4457653BE00C.jpeg
DOPE :pimp:

Fun story

A few months ago I went to get a battery replacement on my iPhone 7( about 88% battery, so for 30 bucks I said why not)
I wait an hour and Apple Genius Bar comes back and tells me they accidentally broke my phone so they gave me a new iPhone 7 for $30 :lol:

damn that's a come up!! LOL

apple-event-live-stream.jpg

Mac Updates, iPad Pro updates rumored.

Lets keep our fingers crossed for the latter. MBP was just updated earlier this year, so maybe we'll be seeing mac mini/mac pro announcements today?

I wouldn't expect an airpods update until the next iphone event

Airpods, iPhone, apple watch are all usually together
You’re right.

But they’ve disregarded AirPods for 2 years. Next year will make it 3. That’s flagrantly disrespectful. Coupled with the fact that Apple is just pretending like we forgot about AirPower.

Back
Top Bottom