• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Damn it dented with the case on?

I mean I dropped mine with the leather case a million times and no damage to the phone itself just the case

Lost my iphone at the barcelona bus station , phone has no service whatsoever , I have the find my iPhone app so what are my chances of finding it ?

You have 0% of finding it bro, I hope you had your data backed up.

I lost my phone in Portugal last year, and learned the hard way. I lost all my photos, I didn't care about the phone.

I had the find my iphone app, and it showed me where it was around but the cops couldn't care less. :smh:
What more crazy if u had insurance . From us carriers I seen the insurance company deny the claim because it wasn't here in the us. Hope you get that resolved fam.

Just lie and say it was lost here..?

I mean you are tech telling the truth
They know where it was last used based on the tower fam.

Damn it dented with the case on?

I mean I dropped mine with the leather case a million times and no damage to the phone itself just the case

Yep with the case on. Fell directly on the corner too. I'm pretty peeved about this :frown:

Just copped the 6S and it feels heavy coming from a 5 lol
I'm trying to connect it to my Mac so I can text from my Mac but it keeps asking for a code on my Mac. Anybody have any idea what it's talking about

Anybody took advantage of the AT&T buy one get one free deal?

It's not a bad deal, will work for Apple/Samsung/Lg have to add a new line. After 2-3 bill cycles you still getting credit for the phone on your bill. So first few months you'll make the payment, has to be on NxT. Covers any phone up to 650 basically 22 a month. You can get a higher memory phone you'll just have to pay the difference on the bill. Example 64gb is 25 a month, 3-4 dollar difference you pay. You just pay the taxes that day in store.

How much do y'all in the US pay for an iPhone? Unlocked, no contracts.

I was thinking if I'm getting the 7 I'm gonna try to see if I can get one from overseas because I heard they're significantly cheaper.

My iPhone 5 16gb was €800 (roughly $875) where I live, straight from the apple store.

Last edited:
I was thinking if I'm getting the 7 I'm gonna try to see if I can get one from overseas because I heard they're significantly cheaper.
My iPhone 5 32gb was €800 (roughly $875) where I live, straight from the apple store.

32gb will cost you around 800$ give or take

32gb will cost you around 800$ give or take
Made a mistake, mine is 16gb instead of 32gb so that's $875 for 16gb here.

That's a pretty significant difference.

Looks like I'll be trying to order mine from the US somehow next time.

I just looked at the online store and the 6s 128gb is $1061 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Made a mistake, mine is 16gb instead of 32gb so that's $875 for 16gb here.
That's a pretty significant difference.
Looks like I'll be trying to order mine from the US somehow next time.
I just looked at the online store and the 6s 128gb is $1061 :x  

I paid like 750 for a 6s 16 fb with a case no apple care

My iPhone 5 16gb was €800 (roughly $875) where I live, straight from the apple store.

The new phones are usually always priced starting at US $649+tax for 16GB. $100 more for the plus. And $100 more each for added storage capacity. Apple Care+ for the new phones is $129, used to be $99.

My uncle got a CRAZY steal from a friend, sold him his 128 gb 6s for under 500

:x :pimp:

I took that L did a police report and everything but I'm not gonna let this ruin my trip one bit .. I'll just try to catch a new 6s on Craiglist .

My uncle got a CRAZY steal from a friend, sold him his 128 gb 6s for under 500

Look on swappa you can find legit deals sometimes

Not that low but a lil over $500 you can find a 64gb sometimes

Wish I could find a 64gb 6S space gray for the low. If anyone has leads... Let me know

They doing too much with that iPad Pro :x

GOTTA be an experiment :lol:

I imagine that will be a version of the MBP in a couple years but they buggin right now that thing is TOO expensive :lol:

And then the keyboard and the pencil cheese? :x :rofl:

It is beautiful though :nerd:

Anyone know of a app similar to poweramp on Android where I can play my music and podcasts that I have on dropbox? The app was so simple yet elegant. It scanned my entire phone and uploaded all of my files onto it for me and played everything.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom