Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.2%
  • Case

Votes: 280 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Yo my iphone 6s plus is wigging out. it randomly stops playing music and siri activates itself at random moments. anyone else having this problem?

Does anyone use the Apple headphones? :lol:

Jk, by mine are still sealed. Probably use them as a deal sweetener when it's time to sell my iPhone

Thanks fellas , quick question $500 for a brand new iphone 6s ? but its with tmobile and i want the At&T plan at $50 unlimited talk and text but that 5gb data .

ootherocoo ootherocoo @ $270 its on the higher end of what I think its worth (I have the same model). Just depends on how much you want it and how many of the features you'll be using. I paid $300 for mine btw

Think I'm riding out with my 5s til the 7. I'm ready to buy a new phone now, but I'm gonna be lookin crazy once the 7 comes out.

I know with the AT&T next plan I can swap out my device 6 months after I've got it and pay off the remaining 6 months and get a new device but that's too much hassle.

Might even buy the 7 out right. Doing away with 2 year subsidizing made every thing ridiculous. I think buying your phone out right is the best option now

Since they are no more contracts ... Is their anyway to get the 7 if i purchase the 6s now? .. My battery is trash juice .. I have another line with an upgrade in April .. But if I purchase the 6s now with my upgrade on my primary line that's available now ... I'm not gon be able to get the 7 :frown:

Once you get use to the 6s plus 
smokin.gif
  i think i'll be staying iphone for a while

This charger cord seems so fragile tho.. i know for a fact i'm gonna be buying another one lol 

Last edited:
Apple music related question here...

I delete music off of my phone....I plug my phone up to add a mixtape thats not available on Apple music and everything I just deleted gets added back smdh....How do I stop this from happening? 

Apple music related question here...
I delete music off of my phone....I plug my phone up to add a mixtape thats not available on Apple music and everything I just deleted gets added back smdh....How do I stop this from happening? 

Plug your phone in to your I tunes and do a fresh restore

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom