Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
sounds like a faulty battery, Apple should replace that for you free of charge.

when i had a similar problem with my 5 they plugged it up to their computer and the diagnostic said it was only holding a 17% charge..

Oh okay. Yeah it's just weird that when its exposed to cold weather it shuts off. Other than that it's good to go.

mine used to do that before i took it in for the battery issue, i found it weird too. maybe the problem is one in the same.

Just Copped a 64gb 6s+ (very first iPhone ever)

So far this battery life is damb near god like. Came from a Note5 and only lasted 6hrs of heavy use. i got damb near 8hrs out of the box :pimp:

Google apps still on deck.

Slidebox App is awesome with photo album management.

So far so good. Cam is pretty straight. I'm so used to oversaturated SAMOLED screens, i'll have to get used to iPhone's IPS screen.

#Feelsgoodman :pimp:

Any recommended apps, lemme know. (especially from ex-droid heads)

I love my battery life

I'm kind of glad they are getting rid of the headphone jack for more space for a bigger battery ( so I herd )

Last edited:
Headphone jack wouldn't equal more battery, it would just mean a thinner phone. Besides I'm sure those new Bluetooth headphones would not come with the phone, you'd have to buy them separately

Headphone jack wouldn't equal more battery, it would just mean a thinner phone. Besides I'm sure those new Bluetooth headphones would not come with the phone, you'd have to buy them separately

:smh: Love apple products be when are they gonna realize our phones are thin enough...we want more BATTERY LIFE

Just Copped a 64gb 6s+ (very first iPhone ever)

So far this battery life is damb near god like. Came from a Note5 and only lasted 6hrs of heavy use. i got damb near 8hrs out of the box :pimp:

Google apps still on deck.

Slidebox App is awesome with photo album management.

So far so good. Cam is pretty straight. I'm so used to oversaturated SAMOLED screens, i'll have to get used to iPhone's IPS screen.

#Feelsgoodman :pimp:

Any recommended apps, lemme know. (especially from ex-droid heads)

Me too brethren. Just got a 128gb 6 plus about 2 weeks ago and been flourishing since.

Smashed my 6 16GB last week in a slight fit of anger. I'm on ATT Next. Pay Apple $300 to replace it (if they will? I've had them replace several in the past but this looks like I ran over it), or pay $283 and just upgrade to the 6S?

Apple apparently plans to remove the headphone jack and instead use the lightning plug for the headphones.

I would guess they will use the space for better speakers and to make the iphone even thinner.

I bet that they won't increase the battery life heavily, because of more space.

They will just make it even thinner 
mean.gif

People who don't use the headphones delivered with the iphone, will need to buy an adapter or even new headphones. 

I don't like their plan to remove the headphone jack. It's just another way to make us spend more money on their accessories (adapters, headphones, etc.) 
mean.gif

Smashed my 6 16GB last week in a slight fit of anger. I'm on ATT Next. Pay Apple $300 to replace it (if they will? I've had them replace several in the past but this looks like I ran over it), or pay $283 and just upgrade to the 6S?
I would rather upgrade than pay $300 to get it replaced (if Apple does it).

I would rather upgrade than pay $300 to get it replaced (if Apple does it).

Thats what I was thinking. On the flip side, if they replace it and I put it right back into an otter box I would have a 6 to sell outright when the 7 comes out. Dont know if its worth all that hassle though. If I do 12 months id imagine ill be eligible around when the 7 drops, can't see it dropping before xmas/early next year, right?

Is there any way to organize a payment within family to come from a different source than the organizer? I'm on a family sharing Apple Music with two friends, but I had my VPN prior to this and we just realized that it was coming out of my boy's account. It's no big deal, I can just PayPal him over the extra $3.99; I just wanted to know if there was a way I could revert it back to coming out of my account.

:smh: Love apple products be when are they gonna realize our phones are thin enough...we want more BATTERY LIFE

When will you consumers realize that Apple only cares that their products look sleek and shiny on display at their stores.

pretty sure i am having problems with my battery as well. Only when its cold out like someone previously mentioned it shuts off. I was at 36% on a phone call and it shut right off lol 

FYI, anybody looking for an Otterbox case for their iPhone Best Buy has them for dirt cheap now. Got me a Defender for $25 for my 6S+.

the cold effected the battery of my 6 too. I was walking outside for probably 30ish minutes and after I got back to my car the battery said under 20% when it was just at around 50. I plugged it into the charger and it instantly jumped back to 50.. Kind of weird

I keep my old 5 in my car for music and when I leave my car outside for a bit when it's real cold it'll just have the temperature screen saying that it needs to cool down lol. They must not have thought to have a screen to for when the phone gets too cold. Anyone else have that happen?

View media item 1880713

Apple apparently plans to remove the headphone jack and instead use the lightning plug for the headphones.
I would guess they will use the space for better speakers and to make the iphone even thinner.

I bet that they won't increase the battery life heavily, because of more space.
They will just make it even thinner :smh:

People who don't use the headphones delivered with the iphone, will need to buy an adapter or even new headphones. 
I don't like their plan to remove the headphone jack. It's just another way to make us spend more money on their accessories (adapters, headphones, etc.) :smh:

Hopefully companies like Bose, etc will create lighting cords so that people can use those instead of an adapter for their headphones should they choose to not go the route of beats.

With talk of eliminating the headphone jack which is completely new ,no else is doing or willing to do yet. I see it hurting them a bit it's limiting , and costly . You would have to use only apple cords wilhich we know are trash "lighting cables falling apart" , and 30 a pop! Don't like that idea at all. Would like to see why they are dumbing the JACK?

Back
Top Bottom