Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I always get the new number iphone every 2 years. Started off with getting the 4 for my bday. My bday is in september so it worked out well

Ive had like 5 diff color apple leather cases. I believe the brown was my first and still my davorite. Red was the worst it looked so dingy after a while

got charged 140 to fix my screen, thanks apple 
frown.gif

I've wanted to get an iPad for years but I would really be wasting money if I got one. I pretty much only use my phone nowadays, the only time I use my laptop is when I'm streaming live sports. The white minis are so :pimp: I'm just waiting for an excuse to buy one

View media item 2089517

i get all my **** from ebay

save money bro

damn, put a case on that asap

Not really a fan of cases, I tried to get my tech 21 case swapped for a leather case and add the rest on top then he asked for my email and said he couldn't because I got it in January lmao, was so close on getting a swap, will try my luck next time and say I didn't give an email I think

So other than the smart inbox why do some of you guy like spark vs the mail app? The UI is clean tho

damn, put a case on that asap
Not really a fan of cases, I tried to get my tech 21 case swapped for a leather case and add the rest on top then he asked for my email and said he couldn't because I got it in January lmao, was so close on getting a swap, will try my luck next time and say I didn't give an email I think
Cop the leather case for the low low on eBay.

Peep the link a few posts up.

My iPhone and iPad is 128 gb..more than enough

even if u delete from ur device u can re download at another time

So other than the smart inbox why do some of you guy like spark vs the mail app? The UI is clean tho

I like it for the UI and color customization. I don't like how in the normal mail app there are ad emails in my regular inbox either. Gmail, Spark and Outlook all do a good job of separating the ads from my regular messages.

Mines gets slippery as ****, especially in my pockets without a case. It'll just slide out of my pocket while I'm driving and fall under the seat :smh:

iOS 10 Beta 2 is out now.

Feels smoother. They fixed my main complaint about the home button and unlocking using the home screen.
Now if you push the home button to wake, it smoothly opens your phone I think.

sprints forever plan is stupid imo, you are basically paying full retail for the phone, you pay off a certain amount every month then when you upgrade, it starts all over again.
I work for Sprint. Our iPhone forever promo is cool, but there's hassles and hurdles you'll be jumping through when it comes to service, and good luck speaking with some departments and their agents. I HATE speaking with other departments.

Back
Top Bottom