Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Just to piss off the haters in this thread, imma cop that 256GB iPhone and give no dambs about my memory usage.

Team Dweeb.

don't even care dweeb

i just copped a 128gb iPad mini 4 for a crackhead price

dweebs lose regardless

BUT there are some cool dweebs in the world just not many on NT

Last edited:
Don't do it. Like even if you're dead set on the 6s for whatever reason, the price will go down when the 7 drops.

Scooping the 6S tomorrow

Outside of the color, the 7 looks like a dud

Always got the S model phones, the iPhone after the next one will basically be the same thing with small improvements that make the phone better but you probably won't end up using like Touch ID on the 6s lol

I think when the 7 comes out I'm just gonna join Sprint (I'm with AT&T now) and do their 'iPhone Forever' program so I can just a new iPhone every year.  Comparing all the companies monthly rates/coverage I think that's the best deal.  Anybody know a better deal than them?

I was going to do the Apple iPhone Trade Up program and join Virgin Mobile but Apple doesn't allow prepaid carriers.  You can always switch once you get the phone to a prepaid carrier but that's not really easy to do that every year so I'll go with Sprint.  Still ends up being the same price it seems as Virgin Mobile. 

I wake up on this glorious Friday before the 4th, excited to update to Beta 2

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand it's not there. :smh:

I wake up on this glorious Friday before the 4th, excited to update to Beta 2

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand it's not there. :smh:

could you share when you find it? i had beta 1 but just had a LCD replacement and lost it. it was getting used to it too, i like it..

Just to piss off the haters in this thread, imma cop that 256GB iPhone and give no dambs about my memory usage.

Team Dweeb.

don't even care dweeb

i just copped a 128gb iPad mini 4 for a crackhead price

dweebs lose regardless

BUT there are some cool dweebs in the world just not many on NT

I've wanted to get an iPad for years but I would really be wasting money if I got one. I pretty much only use my phone nowadays, the only time I use my laptop is when I'm streaming live sports. The white minis are so :pimp: I'm just waiting for an excuse to buy one

The 6s always had the better deals
frown.gif

#PlusPhonesMatter
laugh.gif

went a lil od on buying cases.

saddle brown came in today 
smokin.gif

^ @curtis50cent -- where'd you cop the Saddle Brown case from?

Just got one myself off eBay for $10. Can't wait to see it age like this dude's --

Last edited:

I think when the 7 comes out I'm just gonna join Sprint (I'm with AT&T now) and do their 'iPhone Forever' program so I can just a new iPhone every year.  Comparing all the companies monthly rates/coverage I think that's the best deal.  Anybody know a better deal than them?

I was going to do the Apple iPhone Trade Up program and join Virgin Mobile but Apple doesn't allow prepaid carriers.  You can always switch once you get the phone to a prepaid carrier but that's not really easy to do that every year so I'll go with Sprint.  Still ends up being the same price it seems as Virgin Mobile. 
sprints forever plan is stupid imo, you are basically paying full retail for the phone, you pay off a certain amount every month then when you upgrade, it starts all over again.

For those of you who are using Gboard, have you guys been experiencing any app crashes and freezing while typing a message? In the past few days I've had to reset my phone a few times when the keyboard and app I'm using freeze. Has happened in iMessage and Whatsapp

For those of you who are using Gboard, have you guys been experiencing any app crashes and freezing while typing a message? In the past few days I've had to reset my phone a few times when the keyboard and app I'm using freeze. Has happened in iMessage and Whatsapp
no app crashing or freezing but i do get the swtiches back to normal keyboard then i have to touch away gfrom the keyboard and touch agina to type and gboard comes back

Back
Top Bottom