Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I have that issue with my watch but another annoying thing is when I go to my texts (on my watch) it automatically opens any unread convo. I hate this because I leave messages unread so I can respond to them on my iPhone later.. but need to open messages so I can send a new message to another contact.

Is this a bug or can I fix this behaviour?

Last night, I backed up my iPhone 6s Plus on 10.3.3 in ITunes in anticipation of buying the iPhone 8 Plus today. I tried to restore my backup and I keep getting an restore file is corrupt on incompatible with the iPhone 8 Plus.

Help! What can I do to get it working?
Had same issue. My difference is that I was transferring from iPhone 8+ to 8+ (I didnt like the color of my first 8+).

My question to you, did the iphone 8 ask you to keep it near the old phone when you first turned on the phone?

My iphone 8 asked me to hover the new phone over the old phone to transfer information. Did it ask you to do the same? After I followed on screen instructions, that's where the problems began.

I got the same corrupt error message as you did. I tried so many different scenarios to fix it but nothing worked.

What I ended up doing was restore the new iPhone back to its factory settings and start all over without hovering. Then I deleted the current back up from itunes and redid the back from the old iphone.

This finally worked.

I wonder why nobody is crying about the Pixel 2 XL costing a rack? Lol oh yeah I know, nobody is buying it

Not to be that guy....but the pixel 2 xl starts at $849 and thats 64gig you can get 256gig for $949.
but like we all have said the specs are so close and the prices are close enough that it basically comes down to which software you like the best. All phones hardware-wise look the same these days anyway

The Google Pixel 2 XL and the Apple iPhone X are both premium devices with powerful hardware under their hoods. The Pixel 2 XL has a slightly larger and sharper display, coupled with a higher resolution front camera, likely more RAM and a more open software platform.

The Apple iPhone X however, has a pressure sensitive display, offering various features and functions based on the force with which you press, HDR, as well as a dual rear camera, the option of more storage and facial recognition.

Both have great designs, great interfaces and specifications, meaning the decision between the two will likely come down to which software platform you prefer, which design you prefer, or what your budget will allow for.

I don’t care, both are funny to me :lol:.

Defending a brand like they’re getting paid to.

Ya I don’t care. But I find myself getting attacked all the time.

YouTube is the worst. Android videos you have maybe 1 Apple troll, but on Apple videos you have hundreds of android trolls. They’re really insecure with their purchases to the point they’re searching Apple videos.

I don't care. I'm passed the Apple vs Android debate. At this point it really is splitting hairs past which OS you have more in your life.
If you feel big and bad because of a phone, congrats

Lol im just making an observation on a 900 dollar phone. Yall trying to make it sound like its no biggie when just a few pages ago people were crying about a phone being 1-150 more is simply comical no matter how much cats say they are above the very thing they were literally just doing in here.

The $150 price difference does matter when you can buy the google pixel buds for $159 and they translate 40 languages in real time.

But i do get your point. One way or another you are dropping a bunch of money

The $150 price difference does matter when you can buy the google pixel buds for $159 and they translate 40 languages in real time.

But i do get your point. One way or another you are dropping a bunch of money

My thing is people want to be literal with their arguments when it fits their need. Many of us arent paying a rack for these phones due to promos,flipping old phones, and trade in promotions.

Its funny the pocket watchers come out for apple devices yet nobody cares to make corny memes about the pixel xl or note devices.

Damn I came over here for X talk and y'all talking Android vs. Apple? :smh:

giphy.gif

Got my 8 plus last nite. Got al my stuff on here now finally. Thing is silky smooth. Feels good to be back

There's enough changes to justify going to the iPhone 8 from the 7
There's also not enough changes to justify to stick with the 7
I'm gonna roll with my 7 until the X is readily available or until it breaks. The iOS updates could make or break the decision

Back
Top Bottom