Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
11.0.1 makes me wanna pull my hair out. When I updated it switched the iCloud library off. When I went to switch it back on it did it again 2 or 3 times.
My wife’s phone continues to switch her cellular data off repeatedly. Also the battery drain has been pretty crazy. I sat down to check my email and it went from 77-66 as I was looking at the screen

Apple Watch owners:

When I get a notification on my phone from, for example, Twitter. Instead of the app icon showing, a graph paper icon shows instead. Seems to be happening with all my notifications that pop up on my watch.

Has anyone had this issue before and resolve it? I unpaired and re-paired my watch to my phone, but the issue is still happening.

iphone 8 & 8+ "Best Smartphone Camera We've Ever Tested"

Comparison shots with the Pixel XL

https://www.dxomark.com/apple-iphone-8-plus-reviewed-the-best-smartphone-camera-ever-tested-2/

Lmao how does that score add up?
That website been known to have an insane and unrealistic bias towards iphone
Screenshot_20171004-120739.jpg

Apple Watch owners:

When I get a notification on my phone from, for example, Twitter. Instead of the app icon showing, a graph paper icon shows instead. Seems to be happening with all my notifications that pop up on my watch.

Has anyone had this issue before and resolve it? I unpaired and re-paired my watch to my phone, but the issue is still happening.

It’s only been happening since the new update. I haven’t found a fix yet. It’s probably something they’ll have to address

Easier?? More like people are straight lazy now.

First there were complaints about this cable only being able to go in one way
$_35.JPG

Apple listened and came out with this cable that can be plugged in either way.
UB-CAB-IPHONE5.jpg

Now they came out with a maxi pad looking this so people can just lay their phones down and charge.
original-qualityraw-337-apple-iphone-event-cupertino-cnet-12-09-17.jpg

People are becoming more more lazy to do anything. Im telling you guys, WALL-E SPEAKS THE TRUTH. This is our future here.
1.png

It really ain't that deep. I mean, you could do a lot of things you do know in a more difficult way that would take more time but we got past that.
It's a simple solution to a minor problem

Lmao how does that score add up?
That website been known to have an insane and unrealistic bias towards iphone
Screenshot_20171004-120739.jpg

Idk about it being biased, saw on Endgadget that it was fairly respected but idk

Had my eyes on the X. My phone is in BAD shape. Gonna use my upgrade and go grab the 8Plus tonight. Switching from Galaxy so I am excited. Idk what color to grab. Have not even seen any in person yet. Suggestions?
Steer clear from the gold. Unless you like the color Pink.

Apple Watch owners:

Twitter has deleted/removed their watch OS app. It will still mirror your iPhone (like other apps) but with that weird graph icon (no twitter logo).

https://www.theverge.com/2017/9/28/16378578/twitter-app-disappear-gone-apple-watch

^I've seen that graph paper image once but that's it. Didn't really look into it. I keep getting the issue where my watch would show a text notification and it's just the phone number and not the caller ID but on my phone it shows who sent the text.

Last night, I backed up my iPhone 6s Plus on 10.3.3 in ITunes in anticipation of buying the iPhone 8 Plus today. I tried to restore my backup and I keep getting an restore file is corrupt on incompatible with the iPhone 8 Plus.

Help! What can I do to get it working?

Last night, I backed up my iPhone 6s Plus on 10.3.3 in ITunes in anticipation of buying the iPhone 8 Plus today. I tried to restore my backup and I keep getting an restore file is corrupt on incompatible with the iPhone 8 Plus.

Help! What can I do to get it working?

I had a similar issue with the iPhone 5 and 6s Plus, updating them to the same software version worked for me.

EDIT:

Had to update them, backup, then restore.

Flame suit on. So whats the difference in the iPhone 7 compared to the 8. Is it worth upgrading to an 8. Or just waiting it out for another year. Serious question.

11.0.0 almost bricked my 6+
had to take it to apple and they eventually got it back up and running. scared to try anymore updates.

decided to go iphone x or bust. my wife got an 8+ and she’s happy. it’s just not enough of a difference in design for me. gonna go for 256 gigs too and with apple care so i guess we can just not even bother applying my son for private schools next year :lol:

Flame suit on. So whats the difference in the iPhone 7 compared to the 8. Is it worth upgrading to an 8. Or just waiting it out for another year. Serious question.

Worth waiting for...the 8 makes more sense if you’re coming from a 6 (not 6s) or older IMO

Is there a way where the battery isn't draining so fast?

i updated to 11.0.1 and will updating to 11.0.2 fix that?

I'm on a 6s plus BTW.

Apple Watch owners:

I have the same issue with some notifications, since the update. I have a series 1 watch.

Back
Top Bottom