Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Anyone on iOS10 experience their phone randomly restarting quickly and then asking for the passcode? 

I'm tellin' my girl to install every update cuz of that issue. But she's lazy 
laugh.gif

Y'all must be the type to rock brown dress shoes with a black suit :smh:

This. I'm trying to picture the black + brown combo, and I'm just not seeing it. Rarely looks good imo.....with the exception of brown leather seats in black cars.

Ringke fusion for the 7+ is the best case! Feels better than team raw! Not as bulky as the similar style one from spigen!

Exact setup I got for now until my super thin case comes. Also had the spigen version on my space grey 6. Only issue I have is that somehow, tiny dust/debris particles make their way inside the case and on the back side of the phone and causes a bunch of tiny scratches on the backside of the phone. Irritated tf outta me once I took the case off my 6

So my iphone 7 plus 256GB Jet Black came 2 months early. I'm pleasantly surprised! it arrived yesterday via fed ex. I pre-ordered the day the phone released but wasn't expecting it until late november after a couple emails from at&t told me as much.

Brought the extra slim otter box case for the 7. Including a privacy/shield glass protection.

I always hated otter box because it was so Damb bulky. I'm glad they made the slim ones.

Last edited:
Man a month wait to receive that case lol would have just copped the brand one .

Edit : Peel case is on backorder too lol how weren't they ready for the demand.

Last edited:
Anybody use any cases that holds cards?

Sometimes if I want to go to a theme park or any places where I don't really need cash, it's just easier to have 2-3 cards.

This one seems good and slim but it's $50, looking for something that's cheaper.
_13245336.jpg
_13245256.jpg

^ I wouldn't rock that full time, personally.. too many eggs in one basket.

I have a friend who has a case like that, keeps one card in there in case he forgets his wallet or something, for emergencies.

Oh yeah, it's definitely just for certain occasions where it's more convenient. Like I was at Disneyland a few days ago and only really used a cc and in some occasion my license so it would have been nice to just carry those in the phone.

I carry too much cards and needs some cash on a daily basis so my wallet isn't going anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom