• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Just deleted 2,500 pictures from my camera roll.. :smokin

Got another 1k to go but it literally only took me like 2 minutes of holding my finger as it scrolled and highlighted it all to select all of those.

Today's a good damb day

EDIT: and as I'm deleting from my "Recently Deleted" folder, it crashed my phone. :lol: sheesh

You can delete them from your computer too.

Eh. The less I have to plug into my computer to do, the better.

**** that. every 3-4 months I'll complain about something and get a new warranty phone (thats if I **** it up that bad)

2 weeks raw so far and not bad. but one bad fall can change everything. jet black feels way too good in hand for a case.
dumbest thing ive heard today

not implying you yourself are dumb btw

Although I have heard that Jet Black has more grip than the Matte Black.

Which surprises and worries me as someone who's waiting for a Matte Black as their first #TeamRaw and Plus model.

Which surprises and worries me as someone who's waiting for a Matte Black as their first #TeamRaw and Plus model.

The matte black doesn't collect oil as easily as the jet black. That's why the jet black is easier to hold

Good luck going raw with it. It still seems slippery to me.

OAN, my red Otterbox Symmetry case is turning black so I had to order another case this morning. Went with Tech21 this go round. Thank God my job pays for this.

Last edited:

OAN, my red Otterbox Symmetry case is turning black so I had to order another case this morning. Went with Tech21 this go round. Thank God my job pays for this.

I'll rock with it for a day and get the leather apple case if I decide against it.

I'll rock with it for a day and get the leather apple case if I decide against it.

Leather case feels great imo

Glad I copped

I need a nice case like the spigen case for my iphone 7 matte. Any reccomendations? Not looking for something to make it look like a brick just something nice and sleek.

That's the combo I'm going for ^ [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Still havent received my phone yet. Sprint keeps trolling me by sending me emails saying "your phone is arriving soon" or "Somethings are worth waiting for" or " You will soon have the latest and greatest in your hands"...

Its pissing me off. On top of that, I pretty much done with the hype, this waiting for a phone thing really killed it.

My question though, for those who jumped from the iPhone 6+ to the 7+, was it even worth it?

Only reason I like the 7+ is because of the camera (BOKEH). Other than that, I have to invest in some wireless headphones because I use my headphones while charging my phone.

Still havent received my phone yet. Sprint keeps trolling me by sending me emails saying "your phone is arriving soon" or "Somethings are worth waiting for" or " You will soon have the latest and greatest in your hands"...

Its pissing me off. On top of that, I pretty much done with the hype, this waiting for a phone thing really killed it.

Pretty much where I'm at.

Although Verizon ain't sending me anything, it's just sitting there.. "Processing". :smh:

I'm still counting down the days, but the longer I wait, the more sour the taste is that's left in my mouth after this whole experience.

Damn looks like I won't be ordering from my carrier. I wanted to get the 7 +, but all the stores down here seem to be sold out. They keep saying to check back daily but who has the time for that

Pretty much where I'm at.

Although Verizon ain't sending me anything, it's just sitting there.. "Processing". :smh:

I'm still counting down the days, but the longer I wait, the more sour the taste is that's left in my mouth after this whole experience.

Imagine those who put themselves through it every single year.

I'm coming from a regular size iPhone I think if I'm going for the plus I'm gona need the privacy screen protector

Back
Top Bottom