APPLE MAC STORE IS NOW LIVE AND OPERATIONAL PIC INSIDE!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
At dudes thinking they are so "edgy" for not paying for software/apps. Dudes thinking they smooth criminals and !$%+.  That's nothing to brag about. Bet it's some !$%+ they tell a girl when they meet them...hoping that portrays that "bad" boy image. "Yeah baby, check this...I got that Photoshop CS5 without even paying for it...guess how much it really cost tho?"
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
At dudes thinking they are so "edgy" for not paying for software/apps. Dudes thinking they smooth criminals and !$%+.  That's nothing to brag about. Bet it's some !$%+ they tell a girl when they meet them...hoping that portrays that "bad" boy image. "Yeah baby, check this...I got that Photoshop CS5 without even paying for it...guess how much it really cost tho?"
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Not that serious

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Not that serious

So Twitter for Mac is basically the same interface as Tweetie? Eh 
grin.gif

and where is WWF?

grin.gif

and where is WWF?

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

grin.gif
witter bought out Tweetie and the Tweetie developers now work for Twitter, Inc. 

grin.gif

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

grin.gif
Okay. Don't really hate Tweetie just got board with the interface after using it for a few weeks.

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

grin.gif
Okay. Don't really hate Tweetie just got board with the interface after using it for a few weeks.

http://www.engadget.com/topics/software
[h4][/h4]
[h4]Mac App Store hits one million downloads on day one[/h4]

Apple's just announced that its freshly baked Mac App Store's already hit the one million download mark on its launch day, with more than 1,000 titles -- including both free and paid apps -- up for grabs. Can't say we're surprised, really, especially with popular apps like Angry Birds, Flight Control, and Twitter presumably taking a good chunk out of the bandwidth. In case you're still wondering what the deal is, feel free to take a look at our Mac App Store hands-on.
I know a lot of people hate Apple, but it pretty obvious that the App store is going to be a smashing success...I mean 1 Million downloads and already 1 thousand apps as of day one. Imagine six months from now.

Chopper 2 is a nice casual game...just downloaded it for only .99. Cool thing is you can use your iPHone or iPod touch as a controller for the Helicopter. This type of integration is why I and many analysts feel that the Mac App Store is a game changer.

http://www.engadget.com/topics/software
[h4][/h4]
[h4]Mac App Store hits one million downloads on day one[/h4]

Apple's just announced that its freshly baked Mac App Store's already hit the one million download mark on its launch day, with more than 1,000 titles -- including both free and paid apps -- up for grabs. Can't say we're surprised, really, especially with popular apps like Angry Birds, Flight Control, and Twitter presumably taking a good chunk out of the bandwidth. In case you're still wondering what the deal is, feel free to take a look at our Mac App Store hands-on.
I know a lot of people hate Apple, but it pretty obvious that the App store is going to be a smashing success...I mean 1 Million downloads and already 1 thousand apps as of day one. Imagine six months from now.

Chopper 2 is a nice casual game...just downloaded it for only .99. Cool thing is you can use your iPHone or iPod touch as a controller for the Helicopter. This type of integration is why I and many analysts feel that the Mac App Store is a game changer.

Back
Top Bottom