APPLE MAC STORE IS NOW LIVE AND OPERATIONAL PIC INSIDE!!!

I was waiting for a 10.6.6 jailbreak lol, these dudes are ridiculous. Software piracy will kill this feature. I'm sure there will be NUMEROUS updates once (since) this App Store is jailbroken....tsk tsk

I was waiting for a 10.6.6 jailbreak lol, these dudes are ridiculous. Software piracy will kill this feature. I'm sure there will be NUMEROUS updates once (since) this App Store is jailbroken....tsk tsk

Originally Posted by airmag15

Originally Posted by kix2mny

how to you delete an app? I have no need for twitter since i have tweetdeck

just drag the icon from applications to trash.  done.

my mac acting up ... cant drag it to the trash

Originally Posted by airmag15

how to you delete an app? I have no need for twitter since i have tweetdeck

just drag the icon from applications to trash.  done.

my mac acting up ... cant drag it to the trash

^ look for AppZapper or CleanMyMac, they will uninstall (trash) the apps for you as well as any other files that are left lingering after the uninstall....(plist files, etc)...

^ look for AppZapper or CleanMyMac, they will uninstall (trash) the apps for you as well as any other files that are left lingering after the uninstall....(plist files, etc)...

Originally Posted by Str8Hood

Thanks man!

Thanks man!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Chonky Monk

Ummm, so how do i access this?
How do i do the system update?
Click on the Apple in the top left corner and click on Software Update

Originally Posted by Chonky Monk

Ummm, so how do i access this?
How do i do the system update?
Click on the Apple in the top left corner and click on Software Update

Thanks man!
So how you going to delete AppZapper/CleanMyMac now?
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Thanks man!
So how you going to delete AppZapper/CleanMyMac now?
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom