Apple, Google, HTC, Sony, RIM...Fall Back!

I can understand how some like the iPhone, but I think sometimes people get so wrapped in the OS that they forget about the little things that the iPhone lacksthat most cell phones can do such as MMS, copy & paste, unreliable email, etc. Apple keeps putting out little updates that don't address any of thoseissues. It's as if they know the public is satisfied and continue to half *+* it.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

I can understand how some like the iPhone, but I think sometimes people get so wrapped in the OS that they forget about the little things that the iPhone lacks that most cell phones can do such as MMS, copy & paste, unreliable email, etc. Apple keeps putting out little updates that don't address any of those issues. It's as if they know the public is satisfied and continue to half *+* it.
Well, They need to have something to put into the next iPhone...right?

yall are crazy even comparing this to the iphone, kinda like bentley to a benz this is what i've been waitin for, a good quality phone with everything Ineed. btw, Nokia interface and Symbian O.S FTW. Yall better do ur homework, the originators in phone apps, iphone app delevopers jus now catchin on def will becopped

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

I can understand how some like the iPhone, but I think sometimes people get so wrapped in the OS that they forget about the little things that the iPhone lacks that most cell phones can do such as MMS, copy & paste, unreliable email, etc. Apple keeps putting out little updates that don't address any of those issues. It's as if they know the public is satisfied and continue to half *+* it.
Well, They need to have something to put into the next iPhone...right?
Those are basic features and it shouldn't take 2 or 3 phones to make that happen. Comments like that is part of the reason why they won'tput it in the iPhone until THEY feel like it
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom