APPLE CONFERENCE TODAY!!!! Vol. iPhone se and new iPad expected to launch

256gb, b.

Two hundred fifty six gigs, bee

A hint into the future

Will be interesting if they remove the 16 and go 64,128,256 but knowing apple they would maybe remove the 128gb and do 16,64,256 but who knows. I`m sure 256 will be offered though being that there are phones supporting 1tb SD cards now (even though internal storage is far superior).

The day I get a 1tb iPad is the day I abandon my desk for all things except work

Would be amazing to have an iPad Pro 1tb

They'll probably make it 16gb, 128gb, and 256gb

Or wipe out 128 like you said.

No idea why they won't just go 128gb, 512gb, and 750gb for the PRO model iPads

That would make them pro level for sure

I've only met a few people who ever complained about 16gb being too small

This was the WOAT Apple event.  

256gb, b.

A hint into the future

:lol:

I mean it's cool and all and I certainly welcome the GB increase. But if the GB level is the main takeaway from the event, yeah.....worst ever.

Still copping the regular Pro tho. That 12.9" joint is lovely but awkward to handle any way but flat on a table.

This was the WOAT Apple event.  

256gb, b.

A hint into the future

:lol:

I mean it's cool and all and I certainly welcome the GB increase. But if the GB level is the main takeaway from the event, yeah.....worst ever.

Still copping the regular Pro tho. That 12.9" joint is lovely but awkward to handle any way but flat on a table.

Yeah I guess that's true :lol:

They bumped the 12.9 inch pro up to 256gb too. It's on apple website for order

Apple been moving backwards since Steve jobs passed

Why do they keep offering 16GB phones? Do they move as many units as 64GB+?

I'm assuming 16GB models are for the light users, but even then, that's 11GB starting out when you get the actual phone.
Most people have 2 phones.

If anyone is looking to purchase an apple watch Best Buy has a deal right now 42mm for $299 vs Apple at $349. 

I've only met a few people who ever complained about 16gb being too small

People that are vested in cloud storage buy small storage phones/ipads. If you are paying for cloud storage you might as well push everything there and keep your devices freed up.

Current iphone 6 owner and with my jailbreak i don't want an new phone ever. But i said that with my iphone 5 and then the battery went to crap and i cracked the screen and to fix the screen i had to pay $150 and then to "fix the battery" issues i had to update software which would wipe my jailbreak...so i just said eff it might as well just get the new phone

i want to buy an apple watch, wth is the difference between a 42mm and a 48mm?!?!

so confused.....

i want to buy an apple watch, wth is the difference between a 42mm and a 48mm?!?!

so confused.....
There is no 48mm. I assume it's a typo and you meant 38mm? 

TBH its all about preference go to an apple  store, they let you try them on. The difference is the size of the screen. Personally 38mm is too small of a screen for me

Last edited:
There is no 48mm. I assume it's a typo and you meant 38mm? 

TBH its all about preference go to an apple  store, they let you try them on. The difference is the size of the screen. Personally 38mm is too small of a screen for me

aH, GOTCHA!

Thanks dude....

I wouldn't say small

But if you got big hands/wrists then that 38mm will look small as heck lol

Back
Top Bottom