APPLE CONFERENCE TODAY!!!! Vol. iPhone se and new iPad expected to launch

A part of has entertained the thought of going back to a small phone. But comparing the screen size to my iPhone 6plus...I think I'll stay with this phone.

im still trying to understand why they just didnt wait to unveil a smaller phone with the lineup of 7's.

Trying to expand to other markets before the 7 launches later this year. The markets being targeted with the SE dont gaf about the 7 because it's too big, and too expensive. Get that small market money now, and get the big money market in the fall.

Trying to expand to other markets before the 7 launches later this year. The markets being targeted with the SE dont gaf about the 7 because it's too big, and too expensive. Get that small market money now, and get the big money market in the fall.

thats what i thought too, but when you look at the price of the SE its still kind of expensive.

Yo, that new iPad comes in 256gb doe [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

im still trying to understand why they just didnt wait to unveil a smaller phone with the lineup of 7's.

No one would buy it

This is months ahead of that

People will buy this who are looking for a cheap yet good phone

Why would anyone buy it if the newest and best phone is revealed and the previous phone price is reduced then the 5SE

It doesn't make sense

thats what i thought too, but when you look at the price of the SE its still kind of expensive.

Anything Apple will always be expensive. It's actually a nice phone and with all the updated good crap but $500 is ridiculous regardless

Would cop if the screen was bigger, love the look, design, and feel of the 5/5s

Anything Apple will always be expensive. It's actually a nice phone and with all the updated good crap but $500 is ridiculous regardless

Would cop if the screen was bigger, love the look, design, and feel of the 5/5s

"The iPhone SE will be released on 31 March, with pre-orders starting 24 March, costing from $399 in the US, or £359 in the UK, for 16GB of storage; $499 in the US, or £439 in the UK, with 64GB of storage."

im assuming these are out of contract prices?

if so, then it makes sense.

No one would buy it

This is months ahead of that

People will buy this who are looking for a cheap yet good phone

Why would anyone buy it if the newest and best phone is revealed and the previous phone price is reduced then the 5SE

It doesn't make sense
I think this will just be the entry iPhone
The ones grandparents and parents who just need a phone
I believe with 2 year contract it's now free for the 16gb iPhone se

the pricing announcement is what really threw me off. im used to people announcing prices with a 2yr contract, but i guess everyone is trying to break away from that and having people lease/finance phones. :x

the pricing announcement is what really threw me off. im used to people announcing prices with a 2yr contract, but i guess everyone is trying to break away from that and having people lease/finance phones. :x
I believe I seen that 2 year contracts will be another option for THAT phone
Believe I saw it's free for a 16gb on a carrier with a 2 year sign up
Along with the leasing options and all that

While maybe some companies, by some I think only one maybe two still offer contracts it's now all about paying for the phone straight up with cash or kinky for 2 years.

But yea can't compare this to the 5C, it's basically a 6S in a smaller n older case. Still expensive but yeah, some people will buy it who don't like the 6.

I bet it does well

The Apple stock price has been slowly dropping for about 6 months.

I can see them loosing momentum and playing out this unveiling thing if they continue at this rate...

Well yeah sorta
I believe it has all the insides of a 6s
Just smaller
So it's not as underpowered like the 5c was to the 5s

II wonder what they will do when the 7 drops, because usually the previous models drop 100 bucks, so maybe they will discontinue the 6 since after another 100 buck price cut it would be the price of the SE.

Well yeah sorta
I believe it has all the insides of a 6s
Just smaller
So it's not as underpowered like the 5c was to the 5s

II wonder what they will do when the 7 drops, because usually the previous models drop 100 bucks, so maybe they will discontinue the 6 since after another 100 buck price cut it would be the price of the SE.

The SE is better than the 6

Safe to assume the 6 would be retired since I don't it's even still
Being made

The SE is better than the 6

Safe to assume the 6 would be retired since I don't it's even still
Being made

6 and 6+ are still sold just at discounted prices. I think the SE would have been a problem at 299, but apple loves to pad those profit margins.

6 and 6+ are still sold just at discounted prices. I think the SE would have been a problem at 299, but apple loves to pad those profit margins.

Exactly, it's a bunch of people still using 4s's. Every time I see one it blows my mind. 299 people would buy in droves. Smh at Apple selling 16gig phones with live photos and 4k video. :x

Exactly, it's a bunch of people still using 4s's. Every time I see one it blows my mind. 299 people would buy in droves. Smh at Apple selling 16gig phones with live photos and 4k video.
sick.gif
Why do they keep offering 16GB phones? Do they move as many units as 64GB+?

I'm assuming 16GB models are for the light users, but even then, that's 11GB starting out when you get the actual phone.

Last edited:
Why do they keep offering 16GB phones? Do they move as many units as 64GB+?

I'm assuming 16GB models are for the light users, but even then, that's 11GB starting out when you get the actual phone.

Its forced upselling. Only people willingly getting 16gb now are cheapos/money is tight and old people.

256gb, b.

Two hundred fifty six gigs, bee

A hint into the future

Will be interesting if they remove the 16 and go 64,128,256 but knowing apple they would maybe remove the 128gb and do 16,64,256 but who knows. I`m sure 256 will be offered though being that there are phones supporting 1tb SD cards now (even though internal storage is far superior).

Back
Top Bottom