Supposedly called iPhone se
Most likely their entry level phone
Still have my regular 5
My girl has the 6s and its cool
I just hate the big *** size
Like holding it for a few minutes is cool
But anything longer and I just hate holding it

Yeah this event is not for me:

Among the devices Apple plans to unveil at this event are the next generation version of the iPad and a new smaller iPhone, sources tell BuzzFeed News. Approximately the same size as the iPhone 5s, this smaller iPhone SE will feature a 4-inch display and a faster chip. Also on board: Support for Apple Pay, the company’s mobile payment service. A selection of new Apple Watch bands is also expected. 9to5Mac was first to report on the iPhone SE and the iPad Pro.

Yeah this event is not for me:

Among the devices Apple plans to unveil at this event are the next generation version of the iPad and a new smaller iPhone, sources tell BuzzFeed News. Approximately the same size as the iPhone 5s, this smaller iPhone SE will feature a 4-inch display and a faster chip. Also on board: Support for Apple Pay, the company’s mobile payment service. A selection of new Apple Watch bands is also expected. 9to5Mac was first to report on the iPhone SE and the iPad Pro.
I think they gonna announce stuff in June for the macbook

I think they gonna announce stuff in June for the macbook
im pretty sure they are updating the 12 macbook, since the current model has been discontinued. But nobody wants those pos. the pros which really needs an update will be later like you said. 

im pretty sure they are updating the 12 macbook, since the current model has been discontinued. But nobody wants those pos. the pros which really needs an update will be later like you said. 

What update does the pro need? Lol they just got 3d touch. I dont expect anything more besides a chip refresh. I wonder if they will finally dead the air for the Mb

What update does the pro need? Lol they just got 3d touch. I dont expect anything more besides a chip refresh. I wonder if they will finally dead the air for the Mb
 true. but its reaching close to 1 year since the last update so specs needed to be refreshed. And they to consider colors like the MB, I miss the all black and all white macbooks.  i dont think they kill off the air until the MB hits $1k retail 

Wanna see this new iPhone

Won't cop since I got the 6S

Bet the pricing is still insane for entry level :x

Wake me up for the 7+

Just bought the latest MacBook Pro in October.

You ain't gettin my wallet for another couple months, Apple.

Wanna see this new iPhone

Won't cop since I got the 6S

Bet the pricing is still insane for entry level :x

I was thinking to cop for my mom but I could just get her a refurb 6 for even cheaper than they will sell this SE joint for, but Im like hell my mom doesnt do anything on her 5S as is so might as well keep my money in my pocket lol.

Interesting to see what these new products will have. 

Seems like a really minor upgrade, IMO.

I really don't know what to expect with the next iPhone.

Seems like a snoozer of an event this go around.

Mildly interested in the new watch bands and new iPad.

I kind of feel like this is just 'feel good' presser to remind Apple supports of their stance against the govt. on the iPhone data issue.

Last edited:

I kind of feel like this is just 'feel good' presser to remind Apple supports of their stance against the govt. on the iPhone data issue.
Nah people been talkin bout this conference for months
Waaaaay before the shooting
Just hasn't been big talk cause it was speculated just a small refresh on the iPhone 5s and iPad

Nah people been talkin bout this conference for months
Waaaaay before the shooting
Just hasn't been big talk cause it was speculated just a small refresh on the iPhone 5s and iPad
Ah, okay.

I am surprised they're making a smaller iPhone, again.

Back
Top Bottom