AP: Tiger Woods To Return To Golf At The Masters

Sweet...

pimp.gif

Somebody gonna hire that heckler from Happy Gilmore to be out there. 
laugh.gif

Welcome back Tiger. 
pimp.gif

My favorite athlete of all time: welcome back. He's going to win the damn tournament too.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I'd imagine ridiculous ratings will ensue. TV Execs probably doing a Tiger fist pump too.
The money made would be a lot more if it was a tournament other than the Masters.

Good to see him get back at it.

I don't even like golf but if I catch him playing I always tune in.

I never made a big deal about what he did. It's none of my business and they damn near tried to ruin dudes career.

So nobody else thinks this is a bad move for his marriage? He even said in his interview he still has a long way to go in his personal life. Him coming back after 2 months of rehab? Shows he cares more about golf, fame, and money than his marriage. If he really cared about his wife he would take all the time he needs to mend the marriage.

I don't think he can flip the switch to really care about the marriage. You can't be going around your wife with THAT many women then all of a sudden be committed. I might believe it if it was a slip up or two, but obviously monogamy isn't his thing, which is fine, just don't be married.

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

So nobody else thinks this is a bad move for his marriage? He even said in his interview he still has a long way to go in his personal life. Him coming back after 2 months of rehab? Shows he cares more about golf, fame, and money than his marriage. If he really cared about his wife he would take all the time he needs to mend the marriage.

What do you want the man to do?............. Take a year off and gravel to his wife all the time?....He's a golfer this is what he does.

Also why does ESPN keep running those segments about the time line and what happened? I think unless you've been under a rock you know everything that happened with him.

More than a year, or however long it takes, really. If he had said that after two months he and his wife are fine and are past the demons, great. But he didnt, and they're not. Yes he's a golfer, but he's not a golfer first. He's a husband first, then golfer. See the rehab all the way through, then golf. Say Elin doesn't go to Augusta with him, is she really going to trust him alone? Not likely.

He can finally stop pretending he's going through sex rehab and what not and continue dominating the sport.

More than a year, or however long it takes, really. If he had said that after two months he and his wife are fine and are past the demons, great. But he didnt, and they're not. Yes he's a golfer, but he's not a golfer first. He's a husband first, then golfer. See the rehab all the way through, then golf. Say Elin doesn't go to Augusta with him, is she really going to trust him alone? Not likely.

Alright Rick Reilly
ReillySmiles.jpg

How you gonna  tell Tiger how to live his life? How him and his wife or doing?

The only thing thats gonna heal their relationship is time and rebuild trust. Dudes who thinks he needs to stay around her all day,every day like puppy dog are simping to the fullest. She doesnt want that, she just wants to be able to trust him again.Tiger being faithful on the tour is the real test not staying around her all the time or being in a sex clinic.

So its simping to show he wants to be her husband and will go through whatever rehab he needs to to make that happen? riiiight. You're letting your "never be a simp" attitude blind your better judgment, if you even have any to begin with.

Its like DMXfury said, if monogamy isnt for him, dont be married.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Alright Rick Reilly
ReillySmiles.jpg

How you gonna  tell Tiger how to live his life? How him and his wife or doing?

The only thing thats gonna heal their relationship is time and rebuild trust. Dudes who thinks he needs to stay around her all day,every day like puppy dog are simping to the fullest. She doesnt want that, she just wants to be able to trust him again.Tiger being faithful on the tour is the real test not staying around her all the time or being in a sex clinic.
So, wait...You're questioning Lightweight for assuming he's trying to tell Tiger how to live, yet you're under the presumption that you know what Elin wants from Tiger and their relationship?
Not even just you, but even Lightweight and others need to stop taking a Dr. Phil stance on this matter acting like you guys know everything about how to handle this situation by offering up faux suggestions as if ya'll are right hand men to Tiger or Elin. Opinions are one thing, but the presumptions about handling of matters are just annoying. 

So its simping to show he wants to be her husband and will go through whatever rehab he needs to to make that happen? riiiight. You're letting your "never be a simp" attitude blind your better judgment, if you even have any to begin with.

Its like DMXfury said, if monogamy isnt for him, dont be married.

His infidelity is just like any other addiction like drugs,drinking or gambling. Being holed up in his house or a sex clinic isnt gonna fully solve his problems. In rehab programs they give you tools on how to better manage your problems. They dont fix your problems. You decide in your head to finally not practice these behaviors. He could sit a year in a sex rehab clinic but if he doesnt beleive it he'll go right back to his sex problem. Regular people when they are a recovering addict don't take off several months to a year, they go back to work and so should Tiger.

Basically what I'm saying is his real test is gonna be when he's away from the clinic or his house.  He's eventually gonna be tested so why not do it now.

Back
Top Bottom