roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by megatron

you sound like a rookie. every body know this

Topic title and this response sounds very young. If she's worth get her then.

Dude speaks truth. Whenever I showed a lot of interest in a girl and tried to text her a lot, she ended up dropping convo's and replying rarely. Girls only talk to those guys to fill their big ego's that their the "hottest." Gotta make em feel like you too good for them. That's the game I guess
grin.gif

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

Yup. An always assume that she's gettin plowed by multiple dudes anytime she's not in your line of vision.
quoted and bolded so you fambs take note..

always take longer to text back.

occassionally drop the convo...

a couple days is NOT icing a girl... you gotta be prepared to go a legitimate 1.5 weeks of not saying anything cuz girls are used to guys crawling back after a couple days.

never trust these young wimmiez.

keep that cold heart.

DO NOT try to make her like you...

I REPEAT... DO NOT TRY TO MAKE HER LIKE YOU!!!!!

Unfortunately I learned this a couple of years ago, instead of someone putting me on game
30t6p3b.gif

The way you learned is the best experience though

I swear a lt of you would have girls figured out by now if you spent as much time talking to them than you did posting about them.

Practice is repetition. Go out there and talk to some girls, the more you do that, the more you understand, the better your game will be.

Originally Posted by mdwst9

none of you will find a wife with these ways....a @+!*$ yes wife? nah

maaaaan... i'm 22, fambs... i aint trying to find no damb wife...
on another note... here's a question that many fambs have problems w/...

they know not to give a woman too much... they know not to simp, and roll out too much too soon...

but the MAIN QUESTION ....

is how do you INITIALLY peak the interest?

i see people saying "dont answer every text"... well, how do you get her to even text you in the beginning...

i'd like to have some insight on this one.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

they know not to give a woman too much... they know not to simp, and roll out too much too soon...

i see people saying "dont answer every text"... well, how do you get her to even text you in the beginning...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Be yourself and be real confident to where you get her attention when you first meet I guess. 

She's got to be interested in you first, or find something interesting about you. Once she sees a glimpse of your personality, you'll know if she wants to know more because she will attempt to contact you. If she makes no attempts to reach out, either she wants you to try harder or she's not interested. Kinda tough to gauge sometimes but that's the chase.

Another tip that I had to learn the hard way: When setting a contact icon for her photo, do NOT use the best looking picture of her that you can find!!! If she texts you and a glammed up pic pops up, simp mode is already activated as soon as you see that Mac glimmery eye shadow, and naturally you're going to want to respond instantly. Find a basic picture of them, if you must use one. If you treat them like a gorgeous princess, she's going to lose interest and you've lost.

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

Yup. An always assume that she's gettin plowed by multiple dudes anytime she's not in your line of vision.
quoted and bolded so you fambs take note..

always take longer to text back.

occassionally drop the convo...

a couple days is NOT icing a girl... you gotta be prepared to go a legitimate 1.5 weeks of not saying anything cuz girls are used to guys crawling back after a couple days.

never trust these young wimmiez.

keep that cold heart.

DO NOT try to make her like you...

I REPEAT... DO NOT TRY TO MAKE HER LIKE YOU!!!!!

This is so true.  My high school years wouldve been so much better if i knew this back then.

I co-sign on a lot of the info in here. Most females that are attractive was used to dudes being thirsty and trying to talk to them all the time. When you lack the thirst and talk to her like she's a 3/10, it peaks their interest on why you're not all over her. Once her curiosity is peaked, you know you have the upper hand.

It's PIQUE, not PEAK.

Moving on:

If you ever want to pursue a girl for a relationship, playing games will only hurt you in the long run. Mind games are only for the true players - the ones who can't differentiate one set of female genitalia from the next and are also incapable of forging genuine emotional relationships.

With that said, use the advice in this thread with caution. It's not for everyone.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Instead of trying to be the next Jay-Z, show her you're trying to be the next Lyor.......................

Potential makes the box open up more than anything.......

a word for the wise...

don't get caught running game so long to the point that you don't know any other way to interact with a female.

you'll be alone forever.

y.o.l.o.........think about what that really means. don't play yourself.

Man,  there is ABSOLUTELY no worst feeling then dropping game and having a whole bunch of thirsty dudes around. I was just at some house jam and i was doin me just being how i usually am, which is what this thread is about. And everytime a shorty comes to say wats up and chop it up, i got these dudes in the back jumping up and down like "OMG DUDE GET HER NUMBER, WRAP IT UP DUUDE" thirsty ... Watever though.
My older bro hit me with some knowledge when i was like 17 (im 25 now) telling me this simple line 

"Girls are like gum, when theyre in ur mouth they taste good, when you spit them on the floor they stick to ur shoe"

Word.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

She's got to be interested in you first, or find something interesting about you. Once she sees a glimpse of your personality, you'll know if she wants to know more because she will attempt to contact you. If she makes no attempts to reach out, either she wants you to try harder or she's not interested. Kinda tough to gauge sometimes but that's the chase.

Another tip that I had to learn the hard way: When setting a contact icon for her photo, do NOT use the best looking picture of her that you can find!!! If she texts you and a glammed up pic pops up, simp mode is already activated as soon as you see that Mac glimmery eye shadow, and naturally you're going to want to respond instantly. Find a basic picture of them, if you must use one. If you treat them like a gorgeous princess, she's going to lose interest and you've lost.
pimp.gif

Yall dudes stay over analyzing and discussing women.
All this blasphemous game being dropped and absorbed
Women choose when it comes to average men, Successful men choose their women.

I aint never seen a broad that looked better than some money. Stop trippin off these @!#%#@ and get your dollars up.

I go like a couple days straight texting every single night. Then you have that period of 2-3 days of no contact. They come running. Works like a charm
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom