Anytime A Girl Shows Interest In You Show Her Less

wannabe sociopaths. game is for people who lack humanity or have daddy issues of some sorts

everyone trembles before beauty..this is a fact

smashing isnt winning because you soon will get addicted to smashing that particular girl and then when your true self comes out, she will tell you to take a hike and find someone else

and you will be the one to bite the dust

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

wannabe sociopaths. game is for people who lack humanity or have daddy issues of some sorts

smashing isnt winning because you soon will get addicted to smashing that particular girl and then when your true self comes out, she will tell you to take a hike and find someone else

what?

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Spoken like a true !%%%# %$$ %@%@%.  Shouldn't have even posted.

U answered your own question .

Also stay/seem busy so they don't waste your time . I normally start falling back when they start giving me those 1-3 word responses I hate that $&@$, I don't hit them back till they ask me y I didn't respond.

Originally Posted by af1 1982

I go like a couple days straight texting every single night. Then you have that period of 2-3 days of no contact. They come running. Works like a charm
pimp.gif

Yup. Gets em' every time. The kicker, after those few days of straight texting and then those 2 or 3 days of not texting, (You shouldn't be initiating the conversation all the time during this time period, also she should be as engaged in the conversation as you are, should be easy to tell if she's really interested) its inevitable that she asks why you guys haven't been talking lately. Hit her with that "i've been busy doing blah blah blah and chilling with my homie, my bad." Make sure that homie is a girl, it'll make her want you even more. You seem more desirable.

Originally Posted by awwsome

Yall dudes stay over analyzing and discussing women.
All this blasphemous game being dropped and absorbed
Women choose when it comes to average men, Successful men choose their women.

Originally Posted by ESyDC

The Golden Ratio/The Two-Thirds Rule:Always show a girl 2/3 the attention she shows you. Start text convos 2/3 of the amount of times she does. Say 2/3 the amount of words she days when talking... etc. Just make sure theres a meaning behind everything you say/do. Your 40% contribution to everything is gonna have to be just as important as her 60%, if not more.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This thread is full of laughs but the ratio and math up there are the funniest *@*% in here.

2/3 = 40% and 3/3 = 60%

2230029_o.gif

dat math, doe... lol...

I'm.definitely gonna try that text thing...

I had a fambs that told me about that but I didn't pay him any mind cuz he get yambs on accident. lol.

sooooo... lemme get it right...

go hard on Monday thru Wednesday... good nights , good mornings , how is your day

then just stop...?

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Originally Posted by ESyDC

The Golden Ratio/The Two-Thirds Rule:Always show a girl 2/3 the attention she shows you. Start text convos 2/3 of the amount of times she does. Say 2/3 the amount of words she days when talking... etc. Just make sure theres a meaning behind everything you say/do. Your 40% contribution to everything is gonna have to be just as important as her 60%, if not more.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This thread is full of laughs but the ratio and math up there are the funniest *@*% in here.

2/3 = 40% and 3/3 = 60%

Not that I'm co-signing his strategy, but he said two thirds of the attention the girl shows him. Two thirds of 60% is 40%.
Your own math is messed up, not his.

Originally Posted by ricky409

dat math, doe... lol...

I'm.definitely gonna try that text thing...

I had a fambs that told me about that but I didn't pay him any mind cuz he get yambs on accident. lol.

sooooo... lemme get it right...

go hard on Monday thru Wednesday... good nights , good mornings , how is your day

then just stop…?
Yes, sort of. Don't be so mechanical with it. You might have to go a week or two of texting her tough. Don't stop if you haven't made a strong enough connection. Once you make that strong connection and you can tell she's feeling you, then stop and proceed my young grasshoppa'

Originally Posted by JD617

Not that I'm co-signing his strategy, but he said two thirds of the attention the girl shows him. Two thirds of 60% is 40%.

I don't wanna drag this out, but if a girl is giving you attention, how does one assume that it is 60% of her complete attention span?

philosoraptor.jpg

I would think that her attention for you, by itself, is a 100% value. No matter what percentage of her complete attention it may be. If not, and she's really focusing 60% of her mental capacity on someone else, then she won't make it through the week without getting run over by a moving vehicle.

Super serious.

Please continue.

Not mine, but a good read and true

: You shall make your mission, not your woman, your priority
Forget all those romantic cliches of the leading man proclaiming his undying love for the woman who completes him. Despite whatever protestations to the contrary, women do not want to be “The One

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

haha the jakes on you fambs...I had that bread bowl pic saved...I ain't eem search for nathan.

laugh.gif

this is just jokes though and I feel you on the "finally getting some down time"

I'm not in the mood for a hating battle so I'm just gonna call truce.

And also you need to get your post count up before you eem try to box with god.
roll.gif
you a fool bruh
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mrkane

: You shall make your mission, not your woman, your priority
Forget all those romantic cliches of the leading man proclaiming his undying love for the woman who completes him. Despite whatever protestations to the contrary, women do not want to be “The One

Originally Posted by staystrong

Originally Posted by mrkane

Couldn't read the whole thing I was getting sleepy.. but I get it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i read it and it makes sense...

the funny part is guys do this on accident to girls they really arent interested in, which makes said females MORE interested.

but when you like someone, you try to express and sway it to a certain direction.

i dont care about all that "get your money up, money matters more, MOB" nonsense cuz it lacks perspective for life...

those MOB cats have feelings for girls too... they just use money as a distractor, especially when they not paid YET...

use these guidelines to help distract you from the wimmiez... these can shape your dealings w/ the girls, and ultimately help you so that you dont show too many cards.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nice to see Keith is back. I thought he got kamehameha'd into the sun after homie posted that pic of him

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Originally Posted by JD617

I don't wanna drag this out, but if a girl is giving you attention, how does one assume that it is 60% of her complete attention span?

philosoraptor.jpg

I would think that her attention for you, by itself, is a 100% value. No matter what percentage of her complete attention it may be. If not, and she's really focusing 60% of her mental capacity on someone else, then she won't make it through the week without getting run over by a moving vehicle.

Super serious.

Please continue.
the relationship between you and her is 100%. she contributes 60%, and your contribution to the interaction is 2/3rds of hers.. or 40%. 

Back
Top Bottom