Anyone wear UNIQLO clothing?

Majority of my closet is Uniqlo. Here's what I recommend:

- Airism boxers: Breathable, light, thin. I wear these religiously and have recommended them to NT fam for years now.
- Dry packaged tees: They used to be $6 each, but Uniqlo recently upped them to $8. I'm wearing one right now that I copped back in 2013 -- still great condition. :lol:
- Colored socks: I remember copping 30 for $1-2 each in multiple colors during a sale. They're thin, but actually never ripped on me. Great way to spice up your footwear/fits.
- Heattech thick socks: These are the thicker joints released every fall/winter. They cost more at $13 for 2 pairs, but are super warm. Saved me during many winters while shoveling snow.
- $30 Pullover Hoodies: Classic, perfect for lounging around. They sometimes drop down to $20 during sales. They also don't shrink after wash/dry. My entire wardrobe last winter was different colors of these hoodies + overcoat.
This man right here got me into Uniqlo's packaged tees.

I love him.

Wo
Majority of my closet is Uniqlo. Here's what I recommend:

- Airism boxers: Breathable, light, thin. I wear these religiously and have recommended them to NT fam for years now.
- Dry packaged tees: They used to be $6 each, but Uniqlo recently upped them to $8. I'm wearing one right now that I copped back in 2013 -- still great condition. :lol:
- Colored socks: I remember copping 30 for $1-2 each in multiple colors during a sale. They're thin, but actually never ripped on me. Great way to spice up your footwear/fits.
- Heattech thick socks: These are the thicker joints released every fall/winter. They cost more at $13 for 2 pairs, but are super warm. Saved me during many winters while shoveling snow.
- $30 Pullover Hoodies: Classic, perfect for lounging around. They sometimes drop down to $20 during sales. They also don't shrink after wash/dry. My entire wardrobe last winter was different colors of these hoodies + overcoat.

wow you’re right about the dry packaged tees. Glad I just bought like 10 a month or two ago when they were still $6 lol. I wear them to the gym.

SMH like you guys, legit bought some last monthj

quality when down on them recently in my opinion but at raising prices :smh:

Was there yesterday to buy a dress shirt. Saw the Engineered Garments stuff but was in a rush do didn’t check them out.

I need those airism tanks to restock. I slept on them all summer. Bought 1 couple months ago and loved it

yo wassup wit the dry tees being 7.98 now? I swear them joints were 4.99 before. Now they even made in Thailand instead of China so why the price creep??

mans over here in Toronto are reselling those Engineered Garments jackets for 120 CAD smh

The flannels are quite nice. They are thin though, great for layering or night where it's not very cold.

I get them whenever they go on sale.

It's so easy to influence me. I saw the write-up posted above so I put in a order for some heattech socks (and beanie) to try them out. It's already getting colder in MA in the morning and last winter keeping my feet warm was a real problem.

Screenshot_20191015-225312_Facebook.jpg
only $20

Copped a fleece zipup jacket from Uniqlo recently that I like a lot for lounging. Liked it so much I copped another one in a different color.

anyone cop a courdoroy shirt?
also, what about the polo sweater?

need sizing tips
I wear a medium in all tops but the polo sweater looks like it will be too tight.
i lift and not really trying to have the sweater hug me like a dry fit

It's hard to tell cause Uniqlo's American sizing is weird. I'm a US medium in 99% of brands but have Uniqlo clothes ranging from XS to Large :lol: if you read their online reviews, you'll see that some items, especially coats, fit HUGE compared to the tag. I'm 5'8 165-170ish and wear medium/large in Uniqlo T shirts, but one of my military coats from there is an XS

Best bet is to try them on in store

4504D169-35D5-46F3-9558-4AB2238B7276.jpeg

Took advantage of the free shipping last week to see what the fuss with these packaged tees was about. For $8 each, I am very happy with what I got

Back
Top Bottom