Anyone wear UNIQLO clothing?

Can anybody confirm the quality of the airism undershirts. They got like 3 different kinds and I want to make sure I get the right ones that wont show through a light colored overshirt

Can anybody confirm the quality of the airism undershirts. They got like 3 different kinds and I want to make sure I get the right ones that wont show through a light colored overshirt

I'm wearing the gray Airism mesh v-neck tee now under my dress shirt / suit.
Been rocking these for 3+ years now.
No problems, no shrinkage after wash/dry, super light and breathable.

I'm wearing the gray Airism mesh v-neck tee now under my dress shirt / suit.
Been rocking these for 3+ years now.
No problems, no shrinkage after wash/dry, super light and breathable.
You ever wear them under over shirt style t-shirts? Like a stussy shirt for example

You ever wear them under over shirt style t-shirts? Like a stussy shirt for example

No, these Airism tees are undershirts: thin, a bit transparent (shows nipples).
I would only recommend you wear these underneath a button-down shirt, etc.

If you're rocking an overshirt, you should just rock a regular, thicker tee underneath (e.g. Uniqlo Dry Packaged or Supima).

No, these Airism tees are undershirts: thin, a bit transparent (shows nipples).
I would only recommend you wear these underneath a button-down shirt, etc.

If you're rocking an overshirt, you should just rock a regular, thicker tee underneath (e.g. Uniqlo Dry Packaged or Supima).
Appreciate the responses. Just dont want anything showing through a light colored overshirt

Just copped some Of the Alexander Wang shirts. What a coincidence I was just randomly trying on clothes and was sweating bullets for some reason. Then I saw these shirts while looking to cop some basic tees to rock at the office. Once I tried them on, dude I was no longer sweaty. These things are the perfect summer shirts. They have built in ac in them.

I like their chino pants and slim fit jeans.
They used to have great flannel and casual button up shirts years ago but now they’re plain as hell.

I like their ribbed tank tops too. Would wear as a wife beater/undershirt

Just copped some Of the Alexander Wang shirts. What a coincidence I was just randomly trying on clothes and was sweating bullets for some reason. Then I saw these shirts while looking to cop some basic tees to rock at the office. Once I tried them on, dude I was no longer sweaty. These things are the perfect summer shirts. They have built in ac in them.
You lowkey siced it, but I'm gonna trust you and try a few. :lol: Boxers look cool too. I'll report back.

Still have some of their slim fit polos and stocked up on the Airism tees from a sale a few years ago.

Have been seeing the same critiques regarding a decrease in quality, so I have been sticking to socks.

Chinos have peaked my interest for work, though.

Definitely gonna pick up some uniqlo x engineered garments polos when they come out.

Thanks to homie up there, might pick up an A Wang shirt too lol.

man i really like those polos too ^
my problem is i don't like wearing tight clothing and most polos aren't built for people with big arms
they suffocate my arms and if i size up it becomes way too loose in the midsection

A lot of the JW Anderson collab is on sale right now. Also the Uniqlo U stuff. Copped another oversized tee and the wide basketball shorts.

Need to make a trip this weekend and pick up some of the Star Wars shirts.

i never noticed it since i never bought jeans, chinos, etc at uniqlo but they only carry 34 length pants? i guess it's cheaper for them to produced and pass the savings on to customers

i was looking for different sizes and was like wtf? had to ask the employee about it :lol:

i used to work there... they got good quality... they are basically like a trendy gap...there stuff is nice but kinda overpriced... if you can get it on sale though its a good purchase

i used to work there... they got good quality... they are basically like a trendy gap...there stuff is nice but kinda overpriced... if you can get it on sale though its a good purchase

in the states do you have to constantly say "welcome to uniqlo" too?

The airism boxers are on point. My balls were breathing all summer :pimp:

Last edited:
Majority of my closet is Uniqlo. Here's what I recommend:

- Airism boxers: Breathable, light, thin. I wear these religiously and have recommended them to NT fam for years now.
- Dry packaged tees: They used to be $6 each, but Uniqlo recently upped them to $8. I'm wearing one right now that I copped back in 2013 -- still great condition. :lol:
- Colored socks: I remember copping 30 for $1-2 each in multiple colors during a sale. They're thin, but actually never ripped on me. Great way to spice up your footwear/fits.
- Heattech thick socks: These are the thicker joints released every fall/winter. They cost more at $13 for 2 pairs, but are super warm. Saved me during many winters while shoveling snow.
- $30 Pullover Hoodies: Classic, perfect for lounging around. They sometimes drop down to $20 during sales. They also don't shrink after wash/dry. My entire wardrobe last winter was different colors of these hoodies + overcoat.

Back
Top Bottom