Anyone wanna explain how True religion jeans have thus survived this long?

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Originally Posted by rashi

Gonna rock my Snoopy Iceberg fit today...

/sarc

pimp.gif
Iceberg Rashi.

laugh.gif

I wasn't from NY, but I had one of these too. Circa 99-00 I think. Wore it like twice. It got down to 35 a couple times here in Miami.
laugh.gif

VTG+60+AVIREX+Football+Letterman+Jacket+Leather+Varsity1+%285%29.jpg

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by Peep Game

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
These were the &@*# back in late middle school/early high school
Everybody had these...except for me
frown.gif

#infiniteloopingswag
Where can I find these
laugh.gif
roll.gif
?
Originally Posted by ksteezy

Fam even did three of these 
eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif
 THREE OF THEM!...

Dat excitement.
I think you missed the sarcasm, but everybody had those until they opened up the floodgates putting spinners and woodgrain on Dada's.

Originally Posted by k3stacks

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

MLB13279182.jpg

At least post a decent pair before going for the lulz.

I have these^
roll.gif
 @ you thinking your pair is "decent" They all look trash imo.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
For real, these are awful and look like you could easily get these for under 20 bucks at 

a regular department store like somebody else mentioned already.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

As I said back then, I have never had a pair of jeans malfunction on me. So I don't know what good quality denim is supposed to do.

DC just perfectly summarized my thoughts in every NT jean thread of the last 10 years 
eek.gif

Respect 
alien.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i thought them joints were finished in 2007, no one else in NY was rockin em anymore, opting for da slimmer jean look..only hold overs were harlem and da bx (thanks to da diplomats 
laugh.gif
)

and since da south is late on everything, it looks like they picked it up right when NYC was about done with em...i mean putting things in perspective, they outlasted evius jeans (which were better quality)

da entire run of Rich yung (
laugh.gif
) and da jersey era is creepin back up slowly and they still here...

So what your saying is, this is a sneak diss "THE SOUTH" thread? Your also implying NYC went on to rocking skinny jeans (good job)

Hows the music going in NYC btw?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

It's mind blowing how NYC'ers think they originate everything. Stop that

This.

Ninjahood has 29,000 posts and has been on here as long as i have. Difference? He spends about 14 hours online a day telling NT how good NYC is
laugh.gif
.. Like aren't you a lil pudgy? Thats not from the food clown, thats from you not having a life.

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by delaacruuz

Come out to Canada, you will see a lot of Asian teens with them on with Shox and Canada goose jackets

Not just asian, all races wear those jeans in canada (atleast in toronto)

The broker they are the bigger the U on the back pocket

Haha well where I'm from(Winnipeg) it's mostly Asians that wear these

Originally Posted by heatking

Can't hate on True Religion. The quality on their jeans are amazing. they will last you forever thats why they cost so much. true religion jeans is like all i wear( not really but i have a lot of pairs) but nothing to crazy stitching . they are super comfortable and very durable.

most people that hate on these jeans do it because they can't afford it. just saying

Don't let em hate. We're just on another level with this. They don't know that money buys style.

You cop Mauri's to go with the True's right? Just gotta throw on the Ed Hardy tee under the True denim suit. Hit it off with some white shutters and finish with the mink tail hanging off the side.

1285135466.jpg

+

201062120154584253.jpg

+

7103277757.jpg

+

white2A.jpg

+

QD5447-3-Genuine-Mink-fur-Tail-Hot-Sale-Whole-Sale-Retail-Free-Shipping-OEM-key-ring.jpg

= DOIN' IT!
pimp.gif

Not much variation besides color/wash/quality/cut. They all look pretty similar to me. That's just me though

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

This.

Ninjahood has 29,000 posts and has been on here as long as i have. Difference? He spends about 14 hours online a day telling NT how good NYC is
laugh.gif
.. Like aren't you a lil pudgy? Thats not from the food clown, thats from you not having a life.
Popcorn-02-Stephen-Colbert.gif

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

This.

laugh.gif
Popcorn-02-Stephen-Colbert.gif

Originally Posted by Cheese Wagstaff

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

As I said back then, I have never had a pair of jeans malfunction on me. So I don't know what good quality denim is supposed to do.

DC just perfectly summarized my thoughts in every NT jean thread of the last 10 years 
eek.gif

Respect 
alien.gif

Same here..my jeans never rip..i've had a pair of jeans that i regularly wear for 5+ years already
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Originally Posted by heatking

Can't hate on True Religion. The quality on their jeans are amazing. they will last you forever thats why they cost so much. true religion jeans is like all i wear( not really but i have a lot of pairs) but nothing to crazy stitching . they are super comfortable and very durable.

most people that hate on these jeans do it because they can't afford it. just saying

Don't let em hate. We're just on another level with this. They don't know that money buys style.

You cop Mauri's to go with the True's right? Just gotta throw on the Ed Hardy tee under the True denim suit. Hit it off with some white shutters and finish with the mink tail hanging off the side.

1285135466.jpg

+

201062120154584253.jpg

+

7103277757.jpg

+

white2A.jpg

+

QD5447-3-Genuine-Mink-fur-Tail-Hot-Sale-Whole-Sale-Retail-Free-Shipping-OEM-key-ring.jpg

= DOIN' IT!
pimp.gif
where can i get them glasses? and you shoulda got dem blue mauris, i got da blue ones and they cold on feet

This.

laugh.gif

careful, he reports people now.

ask Anton
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom