Anyone wanna explain how True religion jeans have thus survived this long?

i have a few tru's and as long as they don't have the weird color stitching and are not too loud they are pretty good quality jeans

just sayin.........

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

It's mind blowing how NYC'ers think they originate everything. Stop that

This.

Ninjahood has 29,000 posts and has been on here as long as i have. Difference? He spends about 14 hours online a day telling NT how good NYC is
laugh.gif
.. Like aren't you a lil pudgy? Thats not from the food clown, thats from you not having a life.
pudgy?
grin.gif
laugh.gif
da hell? i know u aint talkin duke, ya south cats would deep fry ice cream if ya found a way to.

everyone knows NT is poppin because of NYC, LA, and other major cities..dont be mad jim jones & juelz was rockin trus in 2007 and it took tity boi 10 years

and a name change for ya to discover trus in da south
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

It's mind blowing how NYC'ers think they originate everything. Stop that

This.

Ninjahood has 29,000 posts and has been on here as long as i have. Difference? He spends about 14 hours online a day telling NT how good NYC is
laugh.gif
.. Like aren't you a lil pudgy? Thats not from the food clown, thats from you not having a life.
pudgy?
grin.gif
laugh.gif
da hell? i know u aint talkin duke, ya south cats would deep fry ice cream if ya found a way to.

everyone knows NT is poppin because of NYC, LA, and other major cities..dont be mad jim jones & juelz was rockin trus in 2007 and it took tity boi 10 years

and a name change for ya to discover trus in da south
laugh.gif

My bad. FAT. And why the HELL would I care what Jim Jonez or Juelz Santana wears. I litterally feel bad for you throwing out those names as if anyone in Atlanta would model themselves after YOUR personal saviors.. Im sorry those guys don't make me want to model the way a dress after them, UNLIKE YOU. Grow up, your like 32 now.. go report that. Oh and btw, living in a city such as NYC doesn't automatically qualify you as cool. It seems the "try-hards" such as your self and JUSTINYC seem to forget that B?

BTW. Hows the music in your city doing... You still haven't answered that.
laugh.gif

EDIT: Did you just try to throw NT in there like saying that would get "them" on your side?!

roll.gif
 STOP IT.  
YOUR 32 STILL CALLING GUYS.. "CATS"... STOP IT!
YOUR 32 STILL USING WORDS LIKE "POPPIN" STOP IT!
YOUR 32 STILL SPELLING "DA" and "DAT ONLINE SO THAT PEOPLE CAN THINK YOUR HOOD... STOP IT!
YOUR 32.. STOP IT!!

How's the music in your city doing though ? What classics have come out of Atlanta in the past 5 years ? I'm actually down here right now with a female from your city and this place epitomizes #POOR all yall dude's have 0 swag. Wannabe East Coast mogs JUST NOW started rocking foams and wearing True Religion jean suits
laugh.gif
like I said earlier yall will be wearing billy's , robin's, and bb's in 2015 while dudes from the East Coast will be wearing something yall never heard of or even seen before .

I really dont want to get in this battle cause Id feel silly since we all know how great NYC is.

But you keep asking how our music is doing as if the South is dropping anything with substance.
Sure you dudes getting mad radio spins but then again theres a reason why people say the current state of hip hop is dead...so what are you really REALLY saying?

Originally Posted by Regis

Originally Posted by k3stacks

Cali won
Cali = Ksteezy.
Aint nobody talkin about you but here you come trying to make it all about you.

I suggest you don't advance towards me
laugh.gif
Bout to dig that folder I saved all your FB pics in, in case this happened!...so called friend
30t6p3b.gif

I really dont want to get in this battle cause Id feel silly since we all know how great NYC is.

But you keep asking how our music is doing as if the South is dropping anything with substance.
Sure you dudes getting mad radio spins but then again theres a reason why people say the current state of hip hop is dead...so what are you really REALLY saying?

The point is, hiphop and trends go hand in hand, with New York basically losing on that end right now (reguardless of your personal taste, southern music is what THE PEOPLE want. There is a reason its being played non-stop) why is it you still think the trends start and end in NYC.

THAT is why I keep asking Mr. Ninjahood how the music is in NYC.

I already figured that would be a sore spot for anybody from NYC.
laugh.gif

The reigning supreme king of commercial hiphop at the moment is from NY though...

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Cali won
Cali = Ksteezy.

I suggest you don't advance towards me
laugh.gif
Bout to dig that folder I saved all your FB pics in, in case this happened!...so called friend
30t6p3b.gif

Drinks on me next time I see you bro.
wink.gif

Cali won
Cali = Ksteezy.

Lets not argue my fellow foot fetishist 
smile.gif

Post pics of feet as a sign of peace.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

The reigning supreme king of commercial hiphop at the moment is from NY though...

Though not in my opinion. I won't disagree with this statement at all. My question still has a valid point though, does it not?

But you keep asking how our music is doing as if the MAINSTREAM South is dropping anything with substance.
fixed.
k3stacks wrote:
We must stick together in these troubling times Regis. Peace my brotha

B9h7f.jpg

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Well done stacks, well done[/font]

Back
Top Bottom