Anyone take melatonin?!

Andrew Lessman Night Time 60 Capsules - 1.5mg Melatonin, Valerian, Passionflower, Hops, Chamomile with No Morning Hangover. Natural Support for Gentle Restful Sleep. Small Easy to Swallow Capsules https://a.co/d/e1IJOzB

I used to take 10mg everyday for a bit... felt like I was getting more deeper sleep and having dreams that were more vivid.

Also felt more crappy in the morning because I waking up from a much deeper sleep.

Used to take it and it did help to fall asleep faster but would wake up feeling groggy and low energy. Weed def helps more and those crazy *** dreams would have me feeling like this :lol:

cb2.jpg

I go through bouts of insomnia. What helps the most is staying busy. It’s usually in downtime and I don’t have much going on.

Weed helps me sleep but then when I can’t smoke (drug test at work) it’s a double edged sword because I got about 2 weeks where I sleep way worse.

Been prescribed trazodone, ambien and seroquel. Not about that life. Especially the last one, not taking an anti psychotic to sleep.

**** is trash bro, I’d rather not sleep than half sleep feeling like I’m in the k hole.

I used to take 10mg everyday for a bit... felt like I was getting more deeper sleep and having dreams that were more vivid.

Also felt more crappy in the morning because I waking up from a much deeper sleep.

10 MG? MAn you are ASKING for trouble.

You aren't supposed to exceed like 5 MG and 5 is said to be a LOT.

Melatonin isn't good to take because all the supplements are way much more than your body would regularly produce.

Trazadone had me hungover bad. Forgetting my wallet. One time I was on my way to work and was down the street and noticed I had my undershirt on. Forgot to put on my damn shirt 🤦🏻‍♂️
I've been prescribed sleeping meds for about 7-8 years now after my sleep issues got so bad that I was getting memory lapses during the day and eventually ended up crashing my bicycle into a ditch without knowing how I even got there. I tried Trazodone but it was awful. The smallest dosage still felt like getting roofied and when I had to go to the bathroom, all I could do was crawl down my stairs like I was extremely wasted. After 3 days I had enough.
Ambien worked fine but the best I've had, and the one I've been using for the past several years, is Zopiclone. I sleep like a baby every day and wake up feeling refreshed. The only downside is that Zopiclone tends to give you an extremely bitter metallic taste in the morning but for me that went away within a week or 2 and I haven't had any side effects since then. Bitter is probably understating it, I have to make sure to swallow the pill immediately as fast as I can or I'll get hit with a taste so bitter that it can make me throw up.

Luckily I only had issues sleeping in, once I'm actually asleep there's no issue. People who have issues with interrupted sleep have it the worst by far.

Back
Top Bottom